Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you like your vapes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cloud Ganja, Aug 23, 2013.

1. I recently bought a Pax vape and I like it a lot. I was wondering if anyone else has the Pax or what other vapes do you have and how do you like them? Whats best?

2. I had a Vapormatic Deluxe which was good but pretty damn loud. It eventually got confiscated by the cops in my dorm room haha.

Couple months ago I picked up a Arizer Extreme Q v-tower and its much quieter, has a nice LCD menu, and can do whips and bags.

3. Very nice, the pax is just so stealthy too.

4. i have a Space Vape which is a bag vape.  unfortunately the fan recently broke so it cant fill the bag (bought it used so) but i can still and just did use it by just putting my mouth on the piece the bag attaches to.  it probably looks weird to do but it works and i dont use it socially so im still happy with it.

5. i have the pax, it works great just keep it clean and your good to go. im using it now actually  :smoking:  toke up! 

6. I have an mflb and an iolite there both grate for different things. but I really like the simplicity of the mflb. iolite works well and is nice when you know you are not going to be by a charger or want to use it for an extended time.

how many bowls do you get with a full pax charge?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Around 3 ovens worth.. but it really depends if you have it on high, med, or low. High drains the battery but I normally stick with medium until the last few hits then switch it to high.

8. Hey guys, how's it going?  This is my first post to this forum. I got into vaporizing this year after more than 45 years of burning the shit..... Sorry I didn't get into it a long time ago. So anyway here's my take on the vaporizers I own.

FOR WEED
    Pax:
    Great vape if you work it correctly. A lot of how it performs is based on heat setting, dryness of the weed (the dryer the better) and how firmly it is packed into the "oven". I have found on all my vapes that the rate of your draw (or inhalation) through the mouthpiece is also a factor. I weighed out .03 gr and tested to see how many hits I'd get at medium temp. Unfortunately during my counting I got so stoned I forgot what I was doing and said, "What the fuck am I doing?" I still don't know!

Vapor Brothers hands free:
    This is the granddaddy of the vapes..one of the first of its type. Simple, dependable, effective and a favorite of thousands of users. I weighed out .03 gr and tested to see how many hits I'd get at medium temp. Unfortunately during my counting I got so stoned I forgot what I was doing and said, "What the fuck am I doing?" I still don't know!

Arizer V Tower:
    This is my latest purchase and I am amazed at how high I got from so little weed. You have a choice of using the bowl which will hold a good amount of weed, or you can use the elbow attachment at the end of the whip. They give you a specially fitted screen that provides a 1/2" x 3/8" area that holds a minimal amount of weed. This is the method I use when I am vaping by myself. I put a pinch into the tiny space and tested to see how many hits I'd get. Unfortunately during my counting I got so stoned I forgot what I was doing and said, "What the fuck am I doing?" I still don't know!

FOR WAX
    Cloud:
    I find this to be the best of the wax pipes because it hits like a beast, It is so discreet...most folks would think its a USB flash drive or maybe an MP3 player. I have used this at the market, the movies and restaurants .... (Sunday I am taking it to church). The Cloud is 3 parts. Mouthpiece, micro coil and battery. Cheap and easy to maintain. Put a little piece of wax in that thing and you'll get a lot of rips. This is my "go-to" vape when I am out. So how many rips do I get from a little bit of wax? Good question. I tried counting but I got so stoned I forgot what I was doing and said, "What the fuck am I doing?" I still don't know!

710 Pen:
    A disappointment at first. I am not a fan of the funnel type cartridges. I found that I had to always push the wax to the bottom of the funnel and into the hole where the wick was situated. Sometimes I would get a great rip but most times it was just fair. The Cloud was by far superior in terms of function and quality/volume of vapor produced. Then, I saw the Vapor globe attachment at the VapeLife Store and it turned the 710 into a vapor spewing beast. I think anyone who has a pen would benefit from this little marvel. So how many rips do I get from the globe? Good question. I tried counting but I got so stoned I forgot what I was doing and said, "What the fuck am I doing?" I still don't know!

So, in summary, I still don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I am having great time doing it.

Attached Files:

9. Well, I like my drapes to have a nice leopard patt... Oh, you said vapes? :hide: Never used one.

10. I had a vapor genie that worked pretty well. I don't enjoy the high as much as when I smoke though. I actually sold the thing a few days ago just because I never use it. But having an electric one with a bag or whip would be the best. Just letting it chillin in my room would be my favorite way to use it

11. sweet set up bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I've had my extreme q for about a year now and I use it just about every day.

13. What would you buy solo or pax? I've heard the solo can hit better, but i've heard the pax is also good but need more maintenance. 

14. Extreme Q vapebong rips errrday for 1.5 years!

15. I have the Arizer Solo, and I don't like it. I mean, it's okay... but I prefer smoking.

16. I have the arizer solo it works really great just at home but when i go out id rather have a joint or if im getting high with all my friends a bong is ideal.... i always thought of vapes being more of a way to smoke up by myself

17. Have the pax and love it. Got to keep clean though. Worth it though.