How do you like your sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Scnerd, May 8, 2011.

1. #61 Scnerd, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If she says she wants it rough give it to her rough even if she looks fragile make her scream gasp and moan until she can't take it and be like you still want it rough and if she says yes tear her pussy apart

2. I like my sex with a pussy that drips.

3. I'm too sex deprived to be reading this thread :hide:

4. i also like my sex. in the middle of the night. when i wake up and cant fall back asleep(because i had a nightmare or something), and my boyfriend cant sleep either. so he makes love to me over and over and i fall into a blissful sex coma lol. anyone know what i mean?

5. Hah, I've always thought about that... cus I told him that as soon as we move in together, he's gonna be waking up just like I do if I have a nightmare. XD And mid-night sex might just be exciting. I've always wanted to try one of those wake up BJs. XD That could get interesting.

6. lol ive done it a couple times. I think if i cant sleep and im upset and hes up too he just starts to hold me and kiss me and it leads to sex lol. its always super loving though. we go back and forth between crazy fucking and all stuff in between that and making love lol. he just has a way of knowing what i need in the moment. but theres something so special about that. like the other night i woke up and he wasnt next to me and i had been having an awful nightmare (have some ptsd from childhood abuse gives me nightmares when im stressed)and i guess i just started calling out for him. and then he was right there (he had been playing video games lol) he held me and calmed me down one thing eld to another and he just really made love to me. i cant describe it really. but i love that. ive never had that with anyone before. but its that kind of thing where you know youll never be more connected to another person. then i just feel asleep in his arms . sometimes i like me sex like that :) i think its because he seems to keep me so grounded which i never felt before during sex. i always had to dissociate a bit to "enjoy" (and by that i mean pretend to enjoy) it

7. #67 SickCrab, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    on some "unmentionables". :D

8. Oh man, that makes sense. I don't care what it's like... I don't think I'll ever call it "making love." There's just something about that phrase that makes me sick to my stomach. I understand there's a difference in sex and fucking. To me... the phrase "making love" is equated to sex, not fucking. XD

9. yeah but id say theres a difference between "making love" and "sex"even. i think it allows for an extreme amount of vulnerability. its like being exposed 100% emotionally and physically lol. i can honestly say being vulnerable at all used to terrify me...but something about being able to let go 100% and still feel safe..it feels so good. ive never felt so comfortable in my life...the first time it was like that i actually cried lol. quite embarrassing:eek:. I cried because it felt so damn good lol. (mind you it wasnt a sobbing heaving cry lol it was just tears lol) it was the biggest physical and emotional release i had ever had and it happened all at once lol.

10. Lots of ass slappin! ;)

11. Day off. High as Hell. Friend is fighting with her bf so our plans are on hold. Watched Rome the tv series for the last four hours and wikied the living fuck out of Roman history. Now I'm all horny for Roman military uniforms.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_17RHGKNTY]YouTube - Craig - I would be so happy[/ame]

"if i could wake up to a girl sucking my cock i would be sooooooo happy."

...truth....

13. I use to just do whatever the guy or girl I was banging was into but I've been banging the same dude for several months now and I'm finding that I really like what he does. It sound so lame so just don't hate on that but I mean I like how he changes things up and is game for just about anything. I prefer him in control, pin me down, pull my hair, bite me and scratch me. When he came inside of me was also phenomenal.

14. ive been having sex twice a day for about a month now. and its so awesome everytime lol.

15. Anything but casual.

16. #76 Scnerd, May 25, 2011
    Are you bi?
    Female or male

17. #77 Scnerd, May 25, 2011
    Ew man gotta let thee pussy breathe

18. #78 Scnerd, May 25, 2011
    Dude no lie I often fantasize about doing that quite a bit aha

19. #79 Scnerd, May 25, 2011