How do you like your sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Scnerd, May 8, 2011.

1. #21 Scnerd, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol:)

2. #22 Scnerd, May 9, 2011
    Ahah yeah that's hot! Kudos:)

3. #23 Scnerd, May 9, 2011
    Lol ew doesn't it smell like shit

4. I have boobies, actually (;

5. guys can have boobies.

6. on the rocks

7. The good kind of boobies :rolleyes:

8. I like my sex anyway and any style! Sex is great and any form of it is perfect! Gosh I could go from having sex while she is on her period to a nice passionate fucking :)

9. I've contemplated sex while on my period... but I think it'd be too messy and it'd turn me off. Blood from a bite or a scratch is sexy as hell, blood from my vag is nasty as fuck. But I have been thinking about this thread. I said I like it rough, but I mean... I won't turn down slow, steady sex. Sometimes I like that too, :) It's more... more intimate, I find. Not like "Aw, that's so sweet! I love being together like this." but like "Wow... I can literally feel everything, but amplified by ten. I love this, this feels great." If that makes any sense at all...

I apologize... I'm high as jizz right now. :smoke:

10. ^high as jizz, holy fuck!

i have been digging the passionate slower sex lately even tho its been awhile. thats not to say i dont like rougher sex, infact most of mine i would say is usually 'rough' lol.

11. Man... that's what I'm saying! I like it both ways. But I reaaaaally like when my guy can just tell which way I want it. He's so in tune with me, I don't have to say or do anything, he just knows. :)

12. i like to think i can usually tell what shes wanting lol :) hah.

btwim working on being high as jizz.....lmao still laughin at that. thanks for the challenge!

13. Hah, it kinda sorta blows my mind. He just kinda... knows. Like, I don't even have to say anything... but sometimes I do cus I know he likes me being vocal. hah.

Oh man, sorry about that... I say dumb/random shit like that all the time. I can't help it. XD Glad it made you laugh, hombre. ;D

14. rough,loud,hard,and sweaty

SPECIALLY like hittin it from behind,nothing beats the sound of ass cheeks smackin againt.

btw;anal turns me on so much,if i could just find a girl who wants it and is good lookin with a fat ass,thatsaa wrap for ol' King Kush

15. Dude... nothing's sexier than getting all sweaty with my guy. Ugh, it's such a turn on! Or when someone walks in the room after and they're like "Man, it smells like sex up in here..." XD I've always wanted to try anal, or even doggy style. But it seems too complicated. We've tried a couple times and it was just not... it wasn't natural, with the positioning and angle and whatnot.

16. im telling you,once you get the right position for doggie,its the shit..oh my god,i havent had sex in almost a month,lets not even talk about it...

17. Hahah!! Sorry, man. It's been about... two weeks, pretty sure.

I really wanna try it, but it's just a hassle, almost. hah

18. i hate going so long without,specially since im off the herb for awhile,its like sex is my only reward for doing anything in life anymore,hahah.

but ah,im tellin ya,keep trying(doggie style that is)until ya get yalls positioning right,its AMAZING

as for anal,thatll probably hurt like a bitch for you. but for your dude,ill envy because ooooo the ass is SO tight,its like unbearable not to blow

19. I like my sex with a side of mary jane followed by more sex and repeat till exhausted:bongin:

20. Hah! I'm sorry man... sounds shitty to me. :/

I think I'll try and work it in next time :p

Well... I'm fully prepared for it to hurt. I just... I dunno, I don't want that to ruin it for him. Cus... I mean, I dunno... if he wants to, he knows I'll let him. I wanna try it, but I know it's gonna hurt... but I think it'll be worth it. :)