How do you like your eggs cooked?

Discussion in 'General' started by Full-Time Mexican, Feb 6, 2014.

1. I like mine scrambled or over medium! You?

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

2. I like mine fertilised and in a woman.

3. Scrambled is ok if it's done right, but fried over easy is the way to go. And you gotta have toast as well to soak up all the yolky goodness.

4. Poached on toast.
    or
    Deviled.

5. 3.5 minute poached. Runny center.

Justin Bieber likes his eggs thrown....

6. Fluffy scrambled eggs fo life yo :yummy:

7. Sunny side up.
    Everything else is for plebeians.

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

8. Omelet style with all the peppers & onion

9. Lol plebeians

And man I can't pick my favorite. I LOVE eggs! Boiled, scrambled, fried, sunny side up, deviled.

All delicious :tasty:

10. How do yall do your scamble? I do mine like gordon ramsey. I put soft soft butter inb4 i whips the shit out of them.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

11. Scrambled in bacon grease.

12. Over easy. Or a omelet with a shit load of bacon, onion, green pepper, and cheese in it.

13. over medium is the only way to go. love my yolks runny all over my hash browns and bacon mmmm mmm MMMMM

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #15 Finger My Urethra, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Sunny side up with the sunny JUST cooked over enough so theres a little egg on top but still some sunny there to dip your buttered toast in, i have severe problems with heart burn though so eating eggs or toast gives me insane heart burn all day, eating both is like a fucking delicacy and happens very very rarely. 

15. I like mine fried or fertilized

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #17 Majestic Raven, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Either over medium or idk what it's called but like fast food restaurants do theirs on sandwiches. Like you are going to cook it over medium, but intentionally break they yolk so it becomes solid instead of liquid. Of course I only eat eggs with authentic mexican hot sauce.
    Also hard boiled eggs are the best hands down.

17. Fried but only if you cook bacon in the pan first then let the eggs cook in the grease

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I don't eat eggs. In any form. There fuckin gross even in like Omellete form..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

19. Over easy, all the damn time.