How do you like your boy's hair?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Barnkis, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Sup GC?

I always wondered how girls felt about how a guy's hair is.
    Do you like it long, short, buzzed, Bangs, etc.
    Guys post your 'dos

I have my hair shoulder length with bangs that sort of cover my eyes. My hair is all over the place though... its pretty messy but not in a greasy way. Lots of girls think it's pretty cute but i find it so annoying. :mad:

...no homo

2. [​IMG]

my hair is the passed out one

good call

3. i have hair up to my shoulders, it's pretty well taken care of, and i must say that my girlfriend loves playing with it, she could play with my hair for hours. when we have our moments of intimacy, hair is one of the biggest turn ons for most girls.

i've tried cutting it several times, but she doesn't let me :O

4. I got shoulder length hair too with bangs that kinda cover my eyes
    i should probably get it cut soon..

5. I think I've found a trend...

6. Curly hair. Kind of like a jew fro but not as intense. If straightened(which I don't) it goes down to my chain. The curls all curl up and it looks pretty decent. I like it..my dad doesn't lol.

7. It sounds pretty homo. How about getting that shit cut?

8. 2 on the sides, blended up to fingerlength on top.

or else, 1 on the sides and a nice ~2 inch mohawk.. how my boy currently has his hair.

9. Yeah i really should get it cut.

10. One day well back my Hair found out it didn't like me anymore so it decided to leave.
    It never came back.

11. For me it depends on the guy. I like longer hair on guys most of the time but some guys just can't pull it off. My guy has shoulder length curly hair and looks hot! :hello::hello:

12. #13 GolgiApparatus, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
    well, for starters i have a reverse green mohawk

I shaved the middle of my head, and grew out the sides and spiked it green.

thats not really a starters thats what i have

EDIT: re-sized

[​IMG]

13. Shaved, no need for hair.

14. big.annoying.picture

15. I just have to say one word, emo.

16. I did have it almost to shoulder length, but cut it over the summer... Now I go with a ceaser cut, 4 on the back/sides. I cut it once I get an inch and a half or so on the back. I showed my girl a couple pictures from when it was long... I don't think she'd want me to do that again.

17. I've got a mohawk but I don't let it get really long cause of work but still I love it:metal:

18. I've got a mohawk too, what do you work as? :)

19. Beatles hair!

If you can pull it off you're a god!