Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you like your bowl?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokeytime, Mar 5, 2009.

1. so im smoking another bowl out of my pipe and wonderin how do you dudes like your bowwls? for me, i prefer smaller fluffier ones..i can make an eighth last a whole week of smoking everyday. i take just a bit of, and dont grind it but fluffify so it takes up the whole bowl

so how do you guys like yours?

2. Fat bowls. Normally we smoke huge amounts of schwag or hash that our buddy blasts, so fat bowls all the time. Gotta be ground up. I hate when people use just nugs of dro.

3. i grind everything before i smoke. ground up in the bong burns the best i think.

4. I like mine with weed in it.

5. i like em smoked. or sunny side up if im feelin squirlly.

6. Personally I only use my bowls when I'm smoking outside. Any other time and I'm hitting up the bong. Don't get me wrong the two bowls I have I love, they hit nicely. But a bong hit for me is way nicer.

7. I usually grind up what I want to smoke, then take 1 hit pinches out of my grinder. Makes it last longer.

8. I'm almost always too lazy to find my grinder, so I just break it up and put it in.

Then I usually smoke it. And then I get high.

9. Under something flammable, with me inhaling.

10. medium well. usually full bowls of containing small nugs/chunks i can toke with one hit if im by myself, if not i grind it up real nice.