How do you like to use your MFLB?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by EddieNashton, Sep 22, 2012.

1. What I love to do the most is under pack just ONE trench and take only two draws of around ~7 seconds. It gives ME the perfect high. Honestly, I don't have a scale, but they're legit small pinches of grounded up bud, just enough to under pack the trench. After that trench develops some brown spots, I toss it in my AVB container. After my stash is done, I vape the AVB. It won't be all brown, so basically I get high twice off each trench. I vape the AVB until it's all brown and toss it back into the container.

This gives me a nice heady high that gradually rises and gradually fades. I was at a solid [3] at 5:35pm, at 5:50pm I hit a good [7], peaked at a [8] at 6:30 and now at 6:50pm, I'm at a [5].

And all this was off a little nug obviously less than gram. I just got my MFLB two days ago. Shit's crazy. The amount of weed that I save is amazing. That little nug has lasted me THREE days.

2. I don't use my MFLB as much because I got my DBV, much better vapor production. :smoke:

But I do the same thing, vape till my stash is gone then revape all of it. :D

3. i use mine as a nice looking expensive keychain.

4. I use mine through WPA + PA, works pretty good for the box.

5. I just used it last night on about .2 of some upper mids (all I can get my hands on in my area) and holy moly I was very launched. I couldn't stop singing to myself, and I never sing.

I keep some pre-ground in little portable pill container, and the ABV in another little pill carrier. Not much else to how I use it. I love it.

6. i do the exact same things......love those little pill holders

7. My MFLB produces vapor kinda slow (I need to quit using the stock batteries and buy replacements) so I like to make a quick gravity bong, and then attach a whip to the flight box, then use teh gravity bong as an external lung to very slowly draw out a nice thick cloud.

That way I don't have to inhale super slow and THEN hold the breath. Just grav-bong it, hold and go.