How do you like to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by PublicEnemy20, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I like to use my ROOR Little Sista 3.2 with Ice, with a diffuser downstem and a glass screen in the bowl if I'm at my place. When I'm not able to transport this baby, I use a my little glass pipe. Any kind of weed. If all else fails, I bust out the mighty apple. What's your favorite piece or setup you like to use? And your favorite weed, if you have a favorite strain.

2. Smoking bongs at my friend's place on campus, he lives in one of those houses (I live in an apartment) so it's much more relaxing.

3. Outdoors with my glass beaker bong. Perfectly portable; I like to hop on my bike head down to the football pitch (soccer field) and rip a few bowls under the sun while listening to music. :)

I'll usually bring a football (soccer ball) and kick it around after I'm lit up.

4. Spliffs only for me.

Edit: Favourite strain is amnesia :)

5. Aw man, I couldn't imagine doing anything outdoors while I was lit up.

6. I was smoking joints and bowls for the past few weeks until I took my forced break for work. gonna land this job, save up some cash and buy a bubbler, maybe a bong...definitely something with water filtration :bongin:

feel like thats gonna be my new favorite way :)

7. I like to smoke spliffs, blunts, bongs, buckets etc etc. I just love weed

8. love to smoke with ladies in various states on undress

give her the hammer leg and sleep it off

9. I love to have my DBV hooked up to my bong :smoke:

I don't really have a favorite strain. :confused_2:

10. I like to pack one hitters in my new bong. I smoke in my room with either the tv or music on. Today while toking, i plugged my phone into my tv and played pokemon on my tv using my phone as a controller while listening to music.

11. I usually smoke at my desk out of my gridded donut by EFS while bumping something chill on my speakers and sub.

12. glass pipe :smoke:

13. I have a pet beta fish, and last night after getting stoned, I found myself speaking to him for about an hour. I could've sworn he was talking back. My sister this morning said she only heard one voice though. She knew I was high again.

14. i feed my weed to a monkey

when he poop it out again

i like to roll fat l's

15. Watermelon bong :metal:

16. Well it was my bong but my stupind cats broke it. So now it's just good old fashioned blunts

17. #18 BlazeLE, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    small glass bongs (like around a foot tall) and bubblers.

top strains: Sour Diesel

just had it for the first time and now every other weed is just not sour diesel now.

18. I prefer glass pieces but every now and then ill roll myself a nice fat person joint :smoke:

My top strains would have to be White Widow, Blue Dream, and Super Sour Diesel in no particular order

19. Just had Blue Dream last week. I feel as if I get even hungrier when I smoke blue Dream.