Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you like to smoke your snaps.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xxOgkushxx, Aug 27, 2013.

1. what up guys. im just wondering i know alot of ppl that like to smoke snaps differnty. i used to just grind up my bud and pack a bowl to the top and snap it(my bowls a snapper). but lately i found a new better method that i didnt like before. i just break a little nug of and ut it in the bowl and torch it from far(since a lighter wouldnt light the whole nug evenly)and it burn perfect and gives me a fatassss rip i wouldnt get when my bud was grinded. i also used to see a shitload of greens in myashcather and now theres non. if i grind upo the same amount i used as that little nug it wouldnt even be a decent hit. but now it milks fully white to the top. how do you like to smoke your snaps. 

2. Yours sounds like a good method. I'll try it. I usually just grind my weed and vape but I do bong once in a while.

3. I have done it both ways. Since I have been smoking for over 40 years, I am a bit reluctant to take huge rips anymore. Coughing till I dry heave/gag is not fun for me anymore. I can put a nug in the bowl, but I take smaller hits. I do the same with ground weed.

I want to take this time to thank OP for the wonderful service he has brought to GC for asking this question. xxOgkushxx you are are the bomb!  :)

4. hahah thanks man. yea im over that to when i was younger i liked it. unless im tryna get really high really fast, and just smoke one hugggeee snap. i take bong rips that milk but are still really smooth. i never feel lige i have to cough until aftr my sesh when i start having a phlem attack. LOL

5. Only time I like nugified bowls is when I am low on my stash and conserve abit.

But then again I use a vape 60% of the time anyways.

When I take a bong hit I prefer a quick and milky rip, though I do notice my brother whose been smoking for almost twice as long as I have prefers smaller rips, and he rarely uses his grinder too.

So in the end, different strokes for different folks.

6. #6 morange, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
    I use a small little glass flower pipe screens in most of my pieces to prevent sucking unburnt plant matter through.

[​IMG]

Just drop it with the extended part poking through the hole in your slide, then just put ground up weed over it. It allows smoke in through the nubs that make the flower shape, but not enough to pull the weed through, unless you grind your shit up to a powder. They are ridiculously cheap so I just use a new one as soon as it starts tasting off.

7. Those are called glass screens, atleast where im from.

8. #8 xxOgkushxx, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
    i hate those. to me i was never really botherd by how much plant matter went thru. a bowl over a month of smoking doesnt bother me one bit hahha. but i hate glass screens which bother me quite a bit

9. i completely agree difrent strokes for differnt folks. but i prefer a quick and milky rip roo. thats hwy i use a torch cuz a lighter would take forevto milk 1 nug. in the end i get the same fat hit i would get if i had packed my grinded bowl to the top and snapped it but this way i just use less bud. i dont like tiny rips though. just right sized rips where it milks to the top but doesnt make me cough