Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you like to roll your joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iamnotsober, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Just tell us a brief story and what not

2. Place paper inside fold of packet, put in roach, add weed, add a little tobacco, maybe a little herbal mix if i didnt have much weed, roll it up into a smooth slight cone, then :smoking:

3. King size RAW roller. :cool:

4. I use the dollar bill method when i roll joints. I haven't rolled one since this summer though. I prefer blunts they burn longer

5. How does the dollar method work

6. Large size papers or a blunt wrap, put a gram or so into it and roll a nice cone, im the master of rolling cones. perfect every time :)

7. i dont really even know... i just sorta do something after the weeds in the paper and it comes out a joint. just a quick motion of the fingers and voila, joint. first post pretty much explains it though.

8. the same way i like my women

9. Fat. Breif enough?