How do you like these prices ???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HighFoSho, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Damn that's nice I wish I had a list to choose from and good prices
    All I get is whatever my dude has its good also pricey

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Damn dude, those are good prices and a HELL of a selection. All those edibles...

3. See those prices all the time.

4. Me too guys !

Pie R, might I ask what area of the country (or outside of it) you live to see pot prices that low all the time ?
    To be honest, I never did a search to find the "cheapest dispensaries in the US" :) LOL Instead, I just assumed in places it was fully legal, it would be cheaper, so I searched several CO and WA dispensaries, and found that one.

I think my new favorite dispensary is very reasonable at $10gm*, for all kinds of top shelf stuff..... but not like $6 and $7 a gm cheap !

Peace.

5. Washington State. Obviously, some areas of the country have it better in regard to cannabis. I don't like bragging about it. Instead, I wish it were more like this around the country. Not only is it cheaper here (in Colorado & Cali as well probably), but even if I ran out of options on where to find some, I guarantee that if I went to the nearest convenience store, within 5 minutes, I'd find a source that isn't asking me to front my money.

I am a medical patient though, so I could just drive down the road 1.5 miles, so I don't think Ill have to do that anytime soon. If I wasn't so pasty white, I would have considered Cali when I was younger, but I love everything about this state. The weather, the landscape, the people, the pot loving culture....it's just a happy place to live if rain doesn't get you down. Some nice weather in summers, some cold in the winter. Yada yada.

6. #7 CrispyBacon, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    Holy shiz, $28 a gram for wax!? $170 an ounce...

Damn, why is California taking so long to legalize. 

Anyway's, it make's me happy people can buy weed at those prices in this day and age. Glad I wasn't born back in the day's when you could barely smoke. 

Future's looking great :bongin:

7. Goddamnit I wish I couldve taken an Oz on the plane with me when I came back from Colorado. Here in Cali the prices aren't bad but not as good as that!

8. damn Colorado. Im stuck in AZ. i dont even bother going to those places oz will be 300. you HAVE to find cultivators here if you want good prices. thankfully there are a lot of those haha