Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you like my Song I wrote myself

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marijuana Time, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Give your honest opinions. Thanks blades

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbIA6VdArq4&feature=channel_video_title]Hard Life - YouTube[/ame]

2. Post this in the music section.

3. sounds good man nice job :D

4. I've given away too much of my awesome rep to you, but I did try.:cool:

5. I do post in there but no one replies that's why I come here. I won't bump this again though my bad

6. Nah i only say because of the new apprentice tokers rule's there cracking down on topics not marijuana related,the reason is basically apprentice is just general but with allot more marijuana discussions, but no hard feeling's or anything :p just letting ya know.:)

7. Just because you don't get replies it makes it okay to post it in a different section of the forum?

8. Wish I could've heard the song from a fellow stoner :/ seems to have been removed. Next time you should post this on Welcome to Formvote - Ask Away - you can ask questions through text, picture and video there. And its fun to be on when you're high lmao.

9. One post, and advertising a link?