How do you like it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ThatFriendlyGuy, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Alright this one goes out to the gals on the forum. Do you like your mans pubes shaved, trimmed, waxed, or left alone. Or none of the above in which case you tell us what you prefer. Us guys need answers.

2. Ok well im completely bare because it feels clean to me. But do in want a guy completely bare? Not really. I like that my guy trims because honestly he's a hairy guy all over and I'm not trying to get a hair in my mouth when I go down on him. Its not the end of the world but it's easier to be clean down there with less hair but it'd be weird looking if he had none he's a man he should look like one, but that doesn't mean it has to me untamed and crazy down there. trim is my answer!

3. on a man,left alone.it just makes a man
    more manly in my opinion.ive always had a thing for facial,chest,and stomach hair though.

4. Really sayler? Im a man keepin it trim down there just looks cleaner in my opinion

5. Yeah honestly most people guy or girl aren't going to want to go down on a person and have a huge amount of pubes in their face. There is nothing as unsexy as having to stop midway because you have a hair in your mouth lol. My guy trims and I personally like to remove everything . It's cleaner that way. If a guys not super hairy then It doesn't matter I guess but he's not.

6. Well by left alone i guess you could say trimmmed,just not bare

7. Ok now I got ya and seen ur post on stoner g/f 's. Goina have to pm me a pic to confirm hotness lol

8. Hahah check out my fb facebook.com/saylarjerry

9. I mean i like being bare myself lol. I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend was. Thatd be weird. but guys don't wear bikinis and personally i think it's way cleaner. And I'm kind of OCD about hygiene lol

10. I go bare personally.just dont like the look on a man

11. Added... and I agree with u both gotta be bare if female but a man is a man lol

12. You ever seen a lady in a bathing suit with a bush? I did once.. It still haunts me lol. I think it's a personal thing I've always removed it all. But I think leaving a strip or something is okay too, I just don't like it personally

13. #13 SaylarJerry, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha yes,its brutal.i hate that.

14. #14 treelover, May 2, 2011
    It's really gross to when it's like a big old lady whose the life guard at your summer camp.you look up at the chair and she's just standing there bwahah. Ugh bad childhood memories i stopped going to pool and when to the camp's lake after that lol.

15. Nothing wrong with a strip or a little design kinda like a suprise lol

16. #16 SaylarJerry, May 2, 2011
    Hahahaha oh man,that made me laugh.i remember i took a friend to the lake once,and when we went swimming, my brother noticed that she didnt shave.we secretly laughed about it all weekend.

17. I like a little bit of hair down there, a landing strip or something, maybe even a lil fuzz. I don't wanna look down and feel like I'm doing a 12 year old...

18. #18 treelover, May 2, 2011
    See I feel like that but when I try to leave some i can't lol.

19. #19 treelover, May 2, 2011
    Hahaha that's so mean but hilarious. She was probably oblivious and you two are just laughing lol

20. #20 SaylarJerry, May 2, 2011
    Hahah looking back on it,it was pretty mean but still funny :)