How do you like it???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RMJL, Mar 16, 2003.

?

Tell me what you like!!!

1. Men: You on top!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Men: Her on top!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Men: Doggy style!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Men: Some other way! Elaborate, please!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Men: A blow job!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Women: You on top!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Women: Him on top!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Women: Doggy style!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Women: Some other way! Elaborate, please!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Women: Getting eaten out! Did I say that?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. on the back of a Harley.c2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. anyway is fine by me!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Let's ROCK this Pandora's Box tonight!!!!!!!!!

Men...tell me what you like....Women...tell me what you like!!!

Excuse me for leaving out options for those who dig others of the opposite sex but I'm all about girl on guy and guy on girl tonight!!!

2. Oh, c'mon...I know you guys aren't gonna be SHY and all! Fess up, how do you like it?

3. in the bathroom, her on the sink, with legs over guys shoulders..

OR

in the truck, girl on stomach, like a flat doggy style

and just for notes...when girls get rid of all fears of the lil beavers friend, that makes for a mean blowjob.

4. Do I need to make a poll for places and leg positions, too? I can. ya know??? With only ten options, I can only do so much...poll-wise...unless of course, a pole is included but that usually is better for the prelude of a serious strip tease before the serious action starts!

5. leg postitions can be important...

depth of thrust, spot being hit, clitoral stimulation, etc etc etc

of course, being the pastor, im always comfortable with them wrapped around my little ears:D

6. I guess I need another poll! But damn, it'll take like 4 more polls...I can thing of a ton more "ways" to get your groove on!

7. thats why you have the 'OTHER' option up there;)

8. LOL! Well, I guess someone who has been drinking might miss that she put the OTHER option up there...but all I've been thinking about is all those other different ways.;)

9. I was gonna elaborate on chicken suits, glad wrap, motor oil, a food processor, three llamas and some matches.

But about halfway thru that, I forgot what the hell we were talking about.

Gonna go look.

BRB.

Must be the moon coming towards full in the mountains of TN. tonight cause the RMJL is feelin frisky!

How can ya pick between peanut butter and jelly? Both are good alone, but together...........a symphony!!!!

So I shan't vote.

Unless I can pick one of each.

And I can't wait to see how this poll gets tampered with!:)

P.S. I believe this is the first time I've used chicken suit, motor oil, peanut butter and jelly in the same thread.

10. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

11. OK listen up!!!!!!

It's alll good with the right person. No favorites just damn good sex.

Ever had good sex with a bad partner?

Ever had bad sex with a good partner?

I like to have good sex with a good partner that offers more than just sex!!!.

You can only have just so much sex. Then you have to communicate..

12. HIGH All, which everway Rocdog would let me have her *LOL*.

13. Oh, silly Bud Head...I'm talking just raw sex. If you want to communicate, do it by screaming and moaning and biting and all that good stuff. If you want to talk, make it dirty!!!

Not that communication isn't important, because it is but I'm not so worried about that in this poll.

Anyway, since I have the power to vote more than once, I voted 4 times just to be happy!!!

14. For us poor bastards that have to beg for sex....................

If we can get it...............................

We take it!!!!

What ever may be the position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

15. me on top thats the only way

16. outdoors is fun too...or in public places... an ex of mine had a fetish for that, and I guess it kinda rubbed off on me

17. "Well, now. I can honestly say, there is no bad way. There is no such item as a bad blow job. It can be done poorly, but even a poor knob slob is better than nothing! So for that, I feel I want to vote for the BJ, BUT...at the same time....gettin it in there amongst the sensual nitty gritty, with fever and pulsation, while her legs are flying around in the air and she just can't stop herself from screaming...wait let me stop..."

I don't agree with that. Not fun getting teeth scrapage.

18. I started reading from the top down of the poll and didnt find anything I didnt like. So lets just have a mix up session and see how many bases we can hit. A little like this a little like that, flip, a little bit more..... sleep.

frikkin sex polls. Arent were so happy when were getting some. :)

ick

19. eat me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahaha MUNCH!

20. my friends talk shit about me and say im a wuss, but, my sexual satisfaction comes when the female is satisfied...i dont even have to get off...i know you ladies are gonna say its not a bad thing...but, what about the guys, how many of you are just in it for yours?