Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you light?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by guest5555555555, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I do bic but I want a torch lighter.. I smoke outside a lot so bic sucks when windy.

2. mini bics here, save space in my stash box by only having mini bics instead of big ass lighters :)

3. where does one go by getting hemp/bee lines? just any smoke shop?

4. I have always wanted to do solar hits. They looks so cool, and they're obviously a ton healthier than lighters

Yeah, some smokeshops carry them. You can order them online or use the guide someone posted on how to make them yourself.

5. Why isn't torch lighter on there?

6. found a mini bic

still prefer my zippo but this works better for bowls

7. usually my zippo when im lighting a joint and a minibic (big ones are nasty) when hitting the bong.

8. bic all day!