Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you light?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by guest5555555555, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I use Beeline

2. I use bics, cheap ass 75 cents lighters, matches--whatever I have that'll spark that shit up. I have a bad habit of losing my really good lighters though and usually end up with 75 cent piece of shit. Does anybody else loser their lighters all the time? Or is it just me?

3. I always use a nice trusty Bic, nothing else in most occassions

4. Do u guys not have clippers? They are best...for pipe smoking work sideways on, and have in built pokey :) otherwise bic

5. Hahaha, all the time man all the time...hence keep about ten all around the house, car, pockets, everywhere i ever need em. Looking at three as I type lol

6. we dont have clippers her in MI but i know theyre kinda popular in texas,,, my friend who lived there brought me one telling me it was the "bic of texas" i dont recall the poker though, anyone care to show me a pic?

7. Yep they are very popular with british, french and dutch stoners. The flint pulls out and acts like a pokey for all occassions. Give urs a go, man. Its in there ;) (Just sitting here admiring my Ipot Amsterdam, and blue mini clipper)

8. the best tasting is magnifying glass...its the most fun too plus its a crazy feeling milking up a bong outside with no fire

9. bics or those cheap lighters

10. 1. bics
    2. scriptos

11. Bics ftw!

12. I use bic. I'll never use cheapo lighters cuz they may be spewing out more butaine than I want to inhale. At least there's standards in the making of a bic. I've wanted to try beeline though cuz I rarely smoke joints, its usually from a glasspiece.

13. man, im super-blown right now...hits from the bong....ok, so i use a bic right now, but whatever the fuck works, i will use:)

14. Solar power + magnifying glass

15. Solar is the SHIT... but usually a Bic.

Does anyone make a better lighter than Bic? Pretty sure they have that market sealed.

16. If it can light the weed I'll use it, hell if my house was on fire im sure you could find me on the side with a joint

17. magnifying glass cause its easier to corner than a flame

18. does a soldering iron really work? i have a 30 watt walmart one,lol. im gonna try it.

19. You don't have either of the choices I use. I'm way too poor for bics.

I use either a butane torch or $.05 lighters. Yeah that's right $.05. At this one thrift store, I can get a box of 100 for $5. And you call $.99 lighters cheap.

CAUTION

On two different occacsions a lighter right out of the box caught on fire and then exploded when I lit it. With a hundred of them, though, fuck it.