Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you know?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ray of sunshine 2018, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Hello Friends

I am a new patient I use cannabis for pain management and stress and anxiety. I would like to know how you know the strain the dispensary sells you is the strain they say it is?

Example i got some Sour Diesel and its like the perfect strain for me to use at work total head high uplifting and focus. But how do i know this is alway going to be the same strain and the next time i get some weed labeled Sour D and its Actually some sort of Kush. Then i just end up taking a Nap in my work truck LOL. I finally understand the Indica vs Sativa difference i just want to make sure i am properly medicated.

Thanks you
    Ray of Sunshine :)

2. You really never know for sure..In Nevada, they are required to sell Nevada grown only in legal dispensarys..(LOL..I bet the lab tests are for sale too)

Being very old school..I once thought the dispensary products were great compared to the crap we smoked back in the day (mostly); but after growing my own from reputable seed banks, my smoke kills theirs by a long shot..I use leftover buds, trim etc., for making edibles and hash..also kills their stuff..

YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU GROW:)