Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you know?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cubanita420, Mar 27, 2017.

1. How can I determine how much thc is in a brownie? I made my cannaoil with a 1/2 per cup and the recipe called for a 1/3 of a cup? Is there an easy method for determining the thc content per item?

2. #2 SIRSOG, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    you would have to know the THC content going in and then assuming it was mixed properly you would just divide that number by the number of doses it made.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I read other day on a site for making cannabis coconut oil a woman said she loved using the meter you get for testing the content of thc and cbd in your edibles,i cant mind the name of it though but ill have a look if i can find it again

4. The "t-check" cannabis oil potency test kit.
    Looks like a awesome bit of kit if u wanted to test your potency in butter or coconut oil,u just put a couple of warm drops of your product on press a button and wait a few seconds for the reading

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks but that reader thing is 300 bucks

6. How do you figure that out?

7. the weed or product you put in would need to be lab tested, or if that "t-check" thing is accurate you would need that

8. True fukin expensive thati think ,theres another way of testing it on a site but it sounds like a ballache!