Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you know you're too high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StuckInMyMinddd, May 10, 2013.

1. Title says it all. How do you know when you're uncomfortably high, like beyond baked? What are some first signs you get?

2. #2 cutencarefree, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2013
    I start textn like ths.
    I get extremely quiet and take forever to reply
    If I'm in a car with other people I'll just zone out and just stare out the window. Then whenever the person that's making me uncomfortable leaves I just snap back. It's so weird.
    When i goto the passenger side to get in my car wtf.

3. When you have the bong in your hand with like half a bowl and you realize you've been holding it for like an hour.

4. When I can't stop coughing like a baby back bitch

5. Same. sometimes someone can make me very uncomfortable and they can ruin my high. there are only a hand few of people I can stand to be around stoned.

6. :) yeah i totally understand. I hate when people tell me I should talk more! if i wanted to talk, I would! Uhh pisses me off.why can't they just let me open up on my own instead of trying to force me to open up. Smh.

7. When I get to the point where I keep forgetting things and/or forgetting what I'm doing so fast that I start to question whether or not there may be ghosts fucking with me...

8. When you realize you've been watching commercials on something you recorded on your dvr whoooops :smokin:

9. I've never really felt the feeling of being "too high"

Sometimes it will start to feel that way if it's the first fat hit, and I haven't smoked in a while.

But after 15 minutes and a few more hits, it goes away pretty quick.

10. I zone out, and zone back in like 30 minutes later wondering what the hell just happened

11. Along the same line...

When you reach over and grab the bong to pack a bowl, and realize there's one already packed o_O

12. EXACTLY! another one I hate is when you're just trying to sit there and enjoy your high and they won't stop laughing and yelling, I've gotten past my giggle highs, so I find it a little annoying when someone gets a little to out of hand.

13. Haha and this, definitely.

14. I do that anyways -_-

15. when im talking on the phone to someone and im asking people where my phone is.

16. When I start rolling around on the ground laughing hysterically

17. When you make this type of post

18. When my body starts to shake like I have the chills, but I'm not cold. And random parts of my body start twitching. It's such a weird feeling, but it usually only lasts for like 10 minutes or so.

19. When I look at the mj and can't remember how to break it up so I can load a bowl.

20. Not sure if I'm too high, but I'm not drunk enough.

Guys... DON'T DRINK KEYSTONE LIGHT!!!

My ass paid $20 for a 15 pack, drank them all, AND I CAN STILL HIT THE BONG!!

For the first time in my life, beer has failed me :(