Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you know when you're a season toker?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bongsnblunts24, Mar 13, 2013.

1. question says it all

2. When you smoke in the Fall, Spring, Winter, and Summer.

3. I think its when u start smokin everyday..

4. when smoking weed isn't a grand event but rather something you just do..

if that makes any sense..

like when someone asks "do you go to the store while high?"
    or "should i go to a movie while high"

a "seasoned toker" would just go to the store or go to a movie.. and probably be high and not think twice about it.

i donno.. hard to explain..

but that's such a silly label anyway lol..

5. When smoking a bowl turns into taking snaps (cause the bowl is now too small)

6. ^ explanation:

Bought a bong with a pretty decent normal sized bowl, a week later I was taking half the bowl in one toke.

7. AW pretty much nailed it lol.

8. Also when uouv tried/smoked out of every which way and at least learned more than a thing or 2 bout concentrates and or other smoking methods

9. I'd say after toking daily for 5+ years.

10. when smoking just becomes a part of life, not a activity in its own right.

11. Its when you have a good amount of knowledge about the herb and dont have to ask a ton of questions about it if any at all.

12. when 1 bowl an hour just isn't enough any more

13. When you no longer have to ask questions like this.

14. its a lifestyle

15. Perfect answer right there.

16. When you start to understand how to get as high as possible each time.

17. I would like to add to AW's insight by adding that when you have a job, handle a budget, have your own place and keep your shit together then and only then would I consider you a seasond toker.

18. When you don't plans to smoke with your friends.

When you pickup a buddy and he already has a bowl packed because it's the way it is.

When you find yourself smoking during daily activities such as work.

When your not nervous around herb, when it becomes another commodity such as milk.

19. When you breathe in more smoke than air.

20. When you dont remember anything from last year.