Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you know when your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Curious Toker, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Ok, so we've all been smoking the reefer for a little while now, and the question on my mind is: How do you know when your high? And How do you know when your getting higher? What do you feel? What do you see? How do specific parts on your body feel (I know my eyes feel like the have pressure on them, etc)?

When I'm high I feel like I'm making a really dumb face all the time, I feel lighter in the body and my movements are more dramatic and feel wonderful. Sometimes, my spit starts to taste awesome lol. More often than that, my hands and feet will move rapidly and uncontrollably. Usually at this point I'm asking my friend if I can chief on a fat bowl from his mouse piece (will be posting pictures soon I hope). :smoking:

2. normally when i feel all of my body hair or when i start think that everything isn't real

3. If I'm high is usually a good indicator if I'm high or not.

4. I know when Im high when I start to get waaaay more talkative than normal. I would also say stupid stuff too. My vision tends to get clearer when Im high and I can notice more things in detail. Senses also become more sensative like hearing. Thats a good thing so I can hear people coming .

My eyes feel pressure too and they start to feel red and dry. Thats when I know Im ripped!!

Im actually still a little high from last night so I might sound a bit funny right now lol!!

5. My throat seems to close a little and stomach feels good when I am about to be high. My senses kick it up a notch also.

6. I usually notice when I start realizing I'm looking up alot like I'm thinking. My eye sight kinda goes up and left because I'm probably thinking about some really dumb shit way too hard. That, and I'll usually tongue one of my lip rings inside my mouth.

7. usually when I realize i'm noticing really small things that I would never spot if I was sober.

8. When you move your hand in front of your face and it looks like a strobe light is on you know you are baked.

9. That too.

10. i know when im blazed because my thought process completly changes and i start thinking about the most simple stuff very deeply and constantly saying "what if" in my mind about stupid shit

11. When everything starts moving like a slideshow, and I feel like I'm in a dream.

12. hahahahahahahahahah that's funny

13. When you've been playing guitar for the last 5 songs and just realized that you have no guitar in your hands. :)

14. I can tell im high because im awake. Anytime im up im smoking or just smoked or about to smoke.

15. When i get high i start to feel like my bodys rising up up and away, and then i stop rising and just feel good ;]

16. When the leprechauns start dancing.

17. Nobody experiences the same high but what I can say for sure is that when you are high you WILL know.

18. Everything just feels different. It's kind of hard to explain but I'll just be sitting there and all of a sudden..."hmmm, I think I might be high"

Usually whenever I have to move any long distance, I always make an allusion to the journey to Mordor. Everything just goes super slow and takes forever so something as simple as walking three blocks down the street in the woods feels like Lord of the Rings.

19. Other than the things everyone else has said, you just know..

You get that feeling where your relaxed and really happy and all your senses are enhanced

20. i feel pulses in my vision and pressure around my eyes. sometimes it goes straight to the dome and explodes in my head. sometimes, my heart or lungs too lol