Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do YOU know when the edibles have kicked in?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by EarlOfLemonKush, May 21, 2016.

1. You personally. What are the first things you notice when the edibles just start to kick in

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The swirling colors and the hallucinations, but then I make really strong hash based coconut oil capsules with lecithin as the power kicker.. One is likely have the new user on the floor with the spins and puking for several hours..
    BNW

3. Worsening control of the wheel. It gets harder to reach behind and pick up the kids' toys off the van floor each time.

4. Your driving around fucked up on edibles with your kids in the car?........did I read that right?

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

5. Oh, no, I've done too much! Followed by, this is perfect.

6. You'll feel it when you feel it, until you notice the effects you will just notice the effects of anticipation of the effects.
    Don't anticipate that you didn't eat enough and then eat more, that's how people end up with a high(bad-trip) that they don't want. strong edibles will knock you on your ass. You'll know when they hit, no one will need to tell you. Your body will.

• Like Like x 1