Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you know the measurement of the stem of your bong in mm.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReeferPrty, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Looking to get a nice ash catcher for my 2 foot straight tube. Don't wanna order the wrong size.

2. ...measure it.

3. Lol i know but is it the diameter?

4. [quote name='"ReeferPrty"']Lol i know but is it the diameter?[/quote]

Yup. It's either gonna be 14mm or 18mm

5. Do i measure the part attached to the bong where i put the stem and the bowl or the stem piece?

6. [quote name='"ReeferPrty"']Do i measure the part attached to the bong where i put the stem and the bowl or the stem piece?[/quote]

The first one.

7. alright i hope i got this lol

8. 14mm = .551189 "
    18mm = .708661 "

9. Why the fuck are you even here? I have literally seen you post one word bullshit posts on so many threads.. why are you even post count spamming? Post count does nothing and means nothing.