Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you know if you're paranoid?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nat523, Jan 8, 2017.

1. so I'm high, but my eyes aren't red cause I used eye drops and I sprayed perfume so I don't smell. how do you know if you're being paranoid? I feel like my parents are looking at me weird and I can't tell if I'm just being paranoid

2. When you are walking around the house with a loaded gun in your hand and you keep peeking out the window through the curtains cause you know the feds are gonna roll up on you any minute....

• Like Like x 15
  3. "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me" :D
    Anyways, don't forget that talking and looking and body language are *NOT* the only ways that we're interacting and transferring informations. Call it pheromone, inter-connection or whatever but after all, we can somehow feel each other and as long as you think about yourself that way, you'll think that people around are having the same thoughts.(which can be real or not)
    I recommend you to just take it easy and just stop that thought before it gets bigger and bigger.(it's like a seed, "kill it before it grows")

• Like Like x 1
  4. I believe you're paranoid right NOW. If your parents suspected anything they would have said something. Or questioned you. Find something interesting to do and be smooth. Paint your nails, do an activity. If you continue to sit there like "do I look high?", you'll look high as fuck and they'll think you're acting weird.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Could make it worse if he's a male :geek:
    Words!

6. Most everyone confuses extra sensory perception with "paranoia." When you are high your senses are heightened and you can fine tune your sensibilities, or get lost in them. Most people are lost from the start and have no idea where to go. Life isn't that complicated, so why make it more difficult by believing in crap that you know isn't real? :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
  7. As a parent I do like the "wait and let them sweat then get them when they're least expecting it" approach. I like to feed their paranoia about doing bad things and whether I know or not. Mind games on children is easy.

• Like Like x 2
  8. It's all in your mind. If you don't act out of the normal, they would never just suspect you're high.

\ /

9. l
    lmfao. dont think about it. just go about your business enjoying your high. they only know if you think about them knowing. parents are agents. if they ask y you so happy tell them your refleting on a conversation you had with friends.

10. Keep it cool.

11. If you have to ask the question you are paranoid.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You're smoking more than you need.

13. If im high in public i keep thinking that people look at me, laugh at me and i swear i can hear them talking about me.... not a nice feeling...
    Once i ate a edible at home and it felt like my parents suspected me being high because everytime i walk past my dad i can hear him take a deep breath to look if i smell like weed.

Is this being paranoid?

14. lmao. do you look at people in the eye? always use eye drops so you can look at family in the eye when u talk to them. no eye contact it weird.