Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you know if its sativa or indica

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiddenclowns, Feb 12, 2009.

1. any certain way or do i have to ask?

2. No real certain way just by looking sorry. Ask whoever you got it from..

3. sativa dominant buds are more airy, and indica dom buds are denser. Then theres the buzz. Indies have a more body stone...more narcotic. And sativas can be anywhere from a nice clear head high..to a really trippy head effect.

4. having a keen lung is the only way you can recognize a sativa from indica. sativas generally are fluffier nugs... however just having a fluffy nug isnt enough information to determine its breed.

just smoke it and analyze the high. is it a drowsy body high? is it an energetic cerebral high?

the way i figure out sativa from indica: smoke a bowl. if i sit down, munch, and play halo its indica/indica dominant. if i clean my room and browse the internet, its most likely a sativa.