Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Keep Your Stash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LmoTheKidd, Jan 19, 2010.

1. i keep mine in an air tight glass jar, keeps it nice and fresh

2. i burned down a yankee candle and then cleaned it out.
    its a nice big jar with an air tight top. i save all my old candles for this...of course i can't seem to fill them all.....:rolleyes:

3. fuck yeah i use to keep it in a baggie then zip it up in my bass case but im defintly going to get some tuperware to keep it fresh thats such a good idea:p!!

4. If its small ammounts like a gram-a gram and a half, i put it in a contact case for easy access. And it's good cuz i can have 2 different strains. =) Just have to remember which is which.
    For bigger ammounts i have pill bottles and jars. I keep em in a styrofoam box that i spray with axe every once in a while. It keeps the smell pretty masked.

5. can't agree more their like endless

6. Yankee candles are good. Clean cotton is my favorite!! :)

7. It's gonna sound strange, but same, exact, thing.

Yours wasn't a fender frontman, by any chance, was it?

8. in film containers hidden inside a giant jar of airsoft bb's

9. I use the tightvac cannisters, they work pretty well especially for daily use. If I am trying to save something long term or cure, then masor jars FTW

10. In my lungs.

11. I keep my herb in glass airtight containers. Currently using a smaller Mason jar and a 420 jar. Sometimes I use the smaller tupperware/rubbermaid containers. It depends on how much herb I have at the time. I have a tiny jam jar from a hotel that I use to travel. It's awesome and will hold about an 8th.

I love containers, it's kind of weird. My girlfriend is always buying me random containers and jars for my weed.

12. Dip tins, shredded beef jerky tins. I clean off all the sticker logos so thier all black. Work great being practicly airtight. I suggest this to anyone, grab an empty tin from a friend, or buy one, its only like 1-2 bucks for the beef jerky tin. Some people use altoid containers, those aren't so good though because I dont think their airtight. I have larger containers like glad containers for larger amounts, but I wont leave home with more than the tin can fit so it works out good.

13. Small glass jars are the way to go.

14. I use an altoids tin to keep it in some times. I ually have like a j or 2 and maybe a little sack and a pack of papers. But that's about all try are big enough to hold. But it is great to just throw in my backpack cause no one knows what it avctually is so it's all good

15. Small glass jars,mason jars, med bottles. its fun to switch it up<3

16. Mason jars in my cupboard.

17. whenever i pick up i just put the baggie the buds came in and i put it in my pill bottle and stash it in a stash pocket in one of my old winter jackets

18. Film canisters stashed under my bed. I also use a clear pill box to carry it around. (pictured below)
    [​IMG]

19. I find the biggest orange I can get, open it carefully, eat the inside, put all my weed in the orange peel, and put it in a jar.

20. For small amounts I use this nice emergency match type container, or film canisters for bigger buds, I generally dont have more then an 8th though so no big nug jug.