Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you justify smoking joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Nov 30, 2011.

1. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']

Abv taste like burnt popcorn[/quote]

to each their own then

2. what is abv?

3. already been vaped. Potency depends on how much you vaped the bud originally.

4. if it wasn't for the smell, all i would smoke is joints. It just feels natural to sit back and get blazed off a joint. When I hit a pipe i feel like a drug addict especially when i have to sneak out of the house to do it.

5. I do this .. Mix of avb and fresh ground bud, rolled in a nice tight joint .. I smoke them like cigs when I'm out and about getting shit done, or pretty much any other time I'm not looking to get really blazed

6. I live in the dorms so the only places I can smoke are off campus apartments or in my car. For now glass means a paraphernalia charge to me (got all of my glass kept at a friend's house back in my home town). It's just so easy to roll a spliff with pipe tobacco and smoke it without worrying about being caught. I roll at least 50/50 weed/tobacco and sometimes 30/70 weed tobacco. Hardly smells like weed if at all. Just smells like someone is smoking a pipe.

Definitely helps conserve bud and the tobacco buzz is pretty damn awesome. As soon as it starts to fade you begin to feel stoned.