Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you justify smoking joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I use my MFLB by myself, and save the joints/blunts/bongs/bowls for when I'm with my friends.

2. Because every once in a while, you gotta switch it up. I love glass and tubes more so, but I'll always hit a joint every once in a while to change up the pace. You smoke one way, and you make it a habit, and don't get as high. Switch up the environment or the way you toke, and I guarantee you'll feel more buzzed.

3. as long as its weed in there, what more justification do u need?

4. I just like to smoke.

5. Who doesnt like the old school method of burnin a spliff? I find its so much more relaxing, all you gotta do is light the joint once and youre ready to go.

6. The only way I can justify constantly smoking joints/blunts is if you only smoke in your car or closet to get as much smoke as you can.

7. When I chill with my friends, we usually just roll blunts. It's a lot easier than trying to bring a bong with us.

And pipes are gross imo.

8. Joints are quick, easy and portable. A hit of weed is a hit of weed. One hit from a joint or one hit from a vaporier. I love my vaporier, but at times nothing can beat a hit off a good joint! Can roll it and smoke it before the vaporier heats up. Only way to check for good white ash.

9. There is nothing like passing a nice, fat joint around the smoking circle with your buds. No worries about someone dropping your glass, & its convenient. And hey, we are young, with low expenses, so that wasted weed doesn't really make a difference to us in the near future.

10. if you love smoking joints, than why would you need to justify it..?

11. -No piece on you if you aren't at home.
    -No continuous lighting, just sit back and toke.
    -A wide variety of papers to try.
    -They're just so tasty.
    -Rolling them is an art, and it's fun to roll, and I'm sure most will agree.
    -Smoking something you created is a very good feeling.
    -There are plenty of different kinds you can roll! Ls, spliffs, crosses, tulips.
    -Easier to smoke in public. If you roll it right, looks like a cig.

I'm a joint man, I just never have enough weed to roll them :)

12. i think rolling up dank is a complete waste. seriously, i can smoke 3 one hitters of dank and get as high as i woulda got if i smoked a joint. i know this from experience by the way. i also love to smoke bowls or bongs of dank i love the taste rather than smoking it out of a joint. but to each is own

13. Joints get me baked because they enable me to consume large aamounts fast , without a joint I usuAlly Rome the vape or bong for a sec and then get occupied with something else , sometimes I am hesitant to pack another bowl because I feel real lazy so a joint is good cause it's all ready to go!

14. #34 3citymedical, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    swisher sweets only way to fly

when you blow thru pounds you light joints and blunts back to back

15. I don't care how much joints or blunts waste. I know the disadvantages but I can't help it. Most of my friends prefer slow rolling blunts or pipes too. (glass pieces are the order of the day most of the time).

To me, there's nothing quite like smoking a joint. I love rolling, I love perfecting the art, and nothing beats blunts or joints when it comes to smoking and driving. Pressing my lips on the finely rolled paper and inhaling the dense smoke just attracts me so much more than my other smoking paraphernalia.

In fact, only two or three of my close friends smoke joints constantly; they are uncommon here because few gas stations sell papers and they're just not popular here.

16. This happens to me too

17. It's like justifying taking a shit. lol.

18. weeeeeeeeeeeeird. joints and blunts are the way to go. no paraphenelia involved.

19. i dont know if its been said before, but people that have vapes and like to roll should just save the ABV and roll with that

20. [quote name='"WrathofAmon"']i dont know if its been said before, but people that have vapes and like to roll should just save the ABV and roll with that[/quote]

Abv taste like burnt popcorn