How do you introduce your lady to weed?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SlushoMan, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, im just curious about a simple question. How do you approach your love interest, current or soon to be girlfriend , lady friend etc. about the fact that you smoke weed regularly if they dont already know. Do you approach girls sometimes and just flat out ask if they would like to join you with a bowl or whatever it may be. Thanks in advance for the responses.

2. Yeah just ask if she wants to blaze sometime, if she doesn't thats fine, if she's against it ditch her, no offense

edit that helps for me because I've never met a girl who trips but doesn't smoke ha

3. Normally I would ask the persons view and opinion on it before I make an offering.

If they are cool with it, then I would ask if they would care to join me.

If they are not cool with, then I would reconsider what kind of relationship I would like with this person.

4. Green is usually how i meet my love interest at the moment so I've never had the problem

I aint dating a bitch who doesn't blaze

5. I always make sure before I enter a relationship that they're ok with me smoking the herb. And if they aren't, they don't need to be apart of my life. Haha. Anyone with me? Also, if they are ok with it... I'd simple just ask if they wanted to blaze sometime. :smoke:

6. blow that shit in her face.

and pour booze on her tits.

if she's down, ya'll fuck on the spot.

if not, she's a prude and you're better off without her.

never forget:

for every guy that wants sex there is a girl out there that like booze on dem tittays.

it's your duty as a man to find her, fuck her, and get her high.

class dismissed.