how do you hook up a network adapter for you ps2

Discussion in 'General' started by u.p.juggalo, May 12, 2006.

1. Can you still use it with dial up?
    Does it cost money to get online with your ps2?
    All you need is the network adapter and a online connection?
    Does it come with the cords?

2. Can you still use it with dial up?Only certain games
    Does it cost money to get online with your ps2?certain games like everquest cost monthly. Most are free though.
    All you need is the network adapter and a online connection?Yes
    Does it come with the cords?No, you need to get your own ethernet, or phone cord.

3. how many games on average can you play with a dial up connection?
    What kind of phone cord? could i get one at best buy? could i use the cord my computer uses?
    so all i do is stick it into the back of the network adapter then bring it into my computer room and stick it into the dial up?

4. how many games on average can you play with a dial up connection?Not really sure, on the front of games it will say Online and in small print under that it will say broadband and dial-up, or just broadband. Games would prolly lag up bad with dial-up i suggest gettin dsl.
    What kind of phone cord? could i get one at best buy? could i use the cord my computer uses? Yea
    so all i do is stick it into the back of the network adapter then bring it into my computer room and stick it into the dial up? Yea

5. do they sell 15 foot computer cords?
    so if i went in there i would just look for a big ass computer dial up cord?
    Thanks for your help im getting a network adapter this weekend

6. Yeah, you just need a regular phone cord, like the one thats plugged in your computer. And if your goin somewhere like ebgames Id get the used adapter. Its guranteed to work and its cheaper. What kind of games you gonna play online? I like call of duty 2 its pretty good.