How Do YOU Hide yours?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChrisSmokes, Aug 4, 2008.

1. inside of a stuffed animal
    put a hole in its ass, pulled out some of the cotton stuffing
    shove my stash and bowl up there and put some of the stuffing back in it
    and put it back in the hamper-y thing i have
    its where i used to put my condoms hah

2. I hide mine in the ps2 expansion port in the back very sneaky :)

3. Wait......

we are supposed to hide it?

4. If I'm out, it goes down the bra. At home I hide it in my old PS1 where the CD goes if I don't have much, or it goes on this little ledge thing underneath my dresser. It's like an inch off the ground so no one would think to look there.

5. I hid it under under junk/papers in my dresser next to my bed

6. i have my entertainment center sitting at the foot of my bed, so to even get to the side i keep my stuff on you have to lay on the bed. on the side of the entertainment center there's a hidden door you push in and it opens. when closed you can't even tell it's there. i put all my papers, scales, and pot in a shaving bag, and stick that bag in there.

7. I keep the stash in a Tightvac, and then my bongs on a shelf in my room... or the coffee tabel :)

8. Man, when I lived at home with my parents, I had a foolproof method that worked for years when I was in high school. My room was always so fucking trashed, nobody would dare lift anything up, in fear for their life. I actually hid a hampster in my room for about two months. Ten gallon tank and everything. My room was very very messy, and there was junk all over the place, so I just threw my stuff under some junk in the corner of my room and it was never found. Ever. But now, I'm a very clean person, and never ever leave shit lying around. I guess its just one of those things that make it easy to get away with at home when you live with your parents.... I miss those days.... Toke on GC

9. Well....

I hide my 18 inch PURE in my bathroom ....

Like, i have a bathroom which is mine, and my parents have theirs (sibling moved out)

so in the bathroom underneath the sink is like a space for cleaning supplies and shit... so i just moved everything out of the way and put the bong WAY back there and piled some random shit infront of it...

10. alright so i posted earlier saying i kept my stuff in a deo stick in a locker, well you guys have al told me that thats stupid, so i moved it to my room, in the pocket of my travelling bag so it doesnt stand out or if i have alot of weed i take off the light switch things (not the switch just the panel that hides the hole in the wall) and i put it in there and then spray the switch thing with a little bit of febreeze so that no smell comes wofting out

11. I keep mine in a crown royal bag too my doub bghter and weed hah! crown royal is awsome!

12. well if i told you guys then i wouldent have a hiding place any more

13. in my trumpet case...hidden in a secret pocket...rolling papers...blunts...weed...lighters...wooo lol
    ya know what they say...almost all musicians do drugs

14. that still doesnt garauntee anything. theres a guy i sorta know that was transporting 20lbs of pot in a lockbox that he didnt even have the key to, only the dealer and the buyer had the key. anyway he got pulled over and still went to jail. he got pulled over for a light out or something stupid like that. anyway, if they suspect something they will find a way to check, a lockbox or safe is just more suspicious IMO.

i have a lockbox in my dorm room, but i dont keep any weed in there bcuz if someone wants it bad enough they will get it open, i only have papers in there like my car title and stuff like that.

15. small amounts i just keep in a drawstring nike bag. If i ever have a large amount i keep it in a cigar box under a floorboard. If cops ever searched my house i'm pretty positive they wouldnt find it.

16. I lock it up in my car. I live with my roommate, and I bought a safe I keep all my weed and money in there. Not saying I don't trust him, but just in case some busters want to come jack me.

Other than that, my house so I leave out the bong and pipes and shit.

17. I am a very cautious person when it comes to anything and everything. hell to this day i still have money buried in my back yard lol.

well for my stash and my paraphernalia i have to places i keep it, i have figured out a way to pull the light switch cover, and the actual light switch out of my wall in my room (double switch) so its like 7 inches wide 4 inches tall, and there is where it sits, on a shelf of a sort. or under my room, in this particular part of our house there is a crawl space, but it has been closed off from the basement ie. no real way to get into it. in my closet i have carefully cut with an exact o knife around the corner of the carpet peeled it back, cut a piece of the floor board out and put it on a hinge making a trap door and I stash shit in there, then i just put some boxes other misc. stuff over it-- no one will ever know.

interesting thread.

18. My grinder and pipe that doesn't work are on the top shelf of my closet cause I can't use them til' I'm off probation anyway.

19. i took my old xbox 1 hollowed it out grabbed some bubble wrap hot glued it to the side holds a bubbler a sploof about 2 oz in a glass container lighter grinder and still plenty of room id reccomend that and it just chills next 2 my tv near the xbox360, as for my 2' PHX i put it in my baseball bag in a bong case above my closet

20. I keep my pipe in the little compartment on the neck of an acoustic guitar case, and my stash which I keep in those film canister cylinders in there as well. I normally just carry the lighter in my pocket, or keep it in an empty playing card box.