How Do YOU Hide yours?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChrisSmokes, Aug 4, 2008.

1. LOL! funniest shit i ever heard LMAO!! :smoking:

2. I have a tile ceiling so i just lift them up and put everything up there.:smoke:

SMOKE THAT SHIT!!!!!!!:smoke:

3. We got a little room attached to the car port, but seperate from the house. I put my grinder, roller, papers, and shit in a cigar box and slide it under this chest that sits in the corner. Usually divide my weed up between two bags. One I hide in the cigar box, the other I put on this plate with my lighters and stuff and hide the plate in some drawers, so that if one is found, at least all my weed ain't gone.

4. Underneath my bed I have drawers that usually hold blankets and whatnot. Anyways you can pull the drawers out and there's enough room to hide my stuff in. Oh and I keep it in an old hot sauce container. It looks pretty shweet IMO. Gives it some sorta mystic appearance.
    [​IMG]
    Here's what the bottle looks like. Except instead of chili sauce, it has mah bud, pipe, and lighter in it ahha.

5. I really don't hide shit my mom doesn't care if i smoke as long as its not before school.

6. #66 420hippie, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
    [quote name='RazorXIII']Underneath my bed I have drawers that usually hold blankets and whatnot. Anyways you can pull the drawers out and there's enough room to hide my stuff in. quote]

Yeah i don't really hide my shit anymore i just keep all my pieaces and shit displayed nicely on a shelf in my closet. but when i lived at home i did the same thing with my dresser, it worked perfectly, i hid everything in there.

I recomend bringing bongs in and out using a backpack or bag or some sort (i used to use my lacrosse bag and i'd say we were just going to go lax) otherwise wrapped in a sweatshirt or maybe a towel and just being quick about it

7. I have a toiletry bag in hidden in my closet that has my bowl, zig zags, baggies, lighters, bud, visine, and other misc bud supples lol.

8. I keep it in my car. that way its all cool. actually, I dont really "hide" it in my car. My mom told me if I have it in her house I cant live there so yeah. She knows i blaze it I'm just respectful with her about it and dont bring it in her house. actually, shhhh dont tell her but its sealed ina baggie under my foldout couch that I sleep on in the living room. yeah, I live quite the rockstar life ;):D:smoke: anyone noticed I love smilies yet they help you feel for what the writer is feeling.

9. I dont really worry about hiding it. My rents just kinda turn a blind eye to it so...
    I've got a little wood box that fits all my shit, herb, scale, etc. i guess i'd call my 'stash' but really everything is usually either on me, or in use sooo..who needs a stash? :p

(btw, first post, sup all? ;))

10. That's crazy, I use the exact same thing, including putting the bowl in a sock. I just keep mine in my car.

11. haha man i have the same kinda thing too. its Road Emergency kit too. i keep my weed and easy roller in the flashlight it comes with, then my bowl is in a camera case in the back of it. just throw that behind the seat of my truck and im good.

love it

12. Don't really hide it. When I'm at school its on my desk. When I'm home its in my desk drawer because I trust my parents not to go through my stuff.

13. If I'm walking around it's in my shoe just incase, I always have a pack of papers in my wallet.

14. I put my weed, pipe, and lighters in a "secret compartment" in my backpack.

15. i have one of those money boxes in my closet, with a plastic tray for the money, like a cash register, and you lift that up and theres my stash in a baggy, a lighter, and some pills if i have any.

16. i putmy weed in a lil monte cristo cigarette box nd i put that inside ofmy old zune case works like a charm

17. i keep my bong under my couch in my room. you know the liner that some couches have under them well i cut a hole in it so i just lift the couch up and slide the bong bag in there.

its perfect

18. I don't necessarily hide mine, but I don't keep it out in the open either. I just put it in the computer desk drawer that slides out. It's very nice and handy, I just light up some incense and open the drawer and I have my grinder, bud and everything there. My dad doesn't seem to care that I smoke as long as I am responsible about it. We haven't really had the talk but he told me one time that he found seeds in his car and he doesn't want me driving around with it. I just light incense ALL the time even when I'm not smoking so when I do it when I am he doesn't know. I know he knows I smoke, but I don't like the feeling of knowing that your parent knows your high.

19. I carry all my shit on me, its hard for cops to find anything in your house if its on you all the time. It is a pain in the ass wearing a huge winter coat on the hotter days though. =\

20. how in the hell do you keep it on your desk at school?!?!!

(first post btw :))