How Do YOU Hide yours?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChrisSmokes, Aug 4, 2008.

1. keep my bowl inside one of the ipod boxes the ipod comes in(so its padded) in the back of my top shelf
    i keep my bud in a double sealed ziplock in a pack of cigs behind a box on my shelf

2. Lmao, well shit, you told them. If I ever said that to my parents they'd say "fine then, go"

3. In a cardboard box that is put inside of crown royal bag, that is put inside of a chest, that is lokced with a padlock.

I used to use my CPU tower. :) It had a padlock-hole, too.

4. Whoever told you that would work is an idiot or a liar. Probally both.

I just throw my cigarettes in my desk and my weed under my matress. If I leave my room my weed is in my pocket or behind my tv.

5. I just keep my weed and rolling papers inside a lamp on my desk. :hello:

6. Inside a fake cd rom drive on my pc :D

7. I just ordered a drug dealer bag :)

8. Lol, I used to have a tackle box and I kept all my shit in there and hid it just like you did in the ceiling, and it got discovered. Probably because one of my friends sucked at putting the tile back in place, but I digress.

Nowadays, my closet in my room has a shelf on top, in the back corner, there is a large tin can. It's been there for over 10 years, and there's other stuff all over the shelf so you think nothing of it... anyway, yeah. I just keep it in there. I'm tall so I can reach it no problem. That's where I keep the cigs as well usually.

BTW, whoever mentioned the deodorant stick thing at school, BAD IDEA.

9. The deodorant stick is a good idea.. But just not at school:p

10. Inside a strap bag in this random box at the corner of my room.

11. Your asking for alot of problems bringing it onto school property ..

and me, I keep my stash in my ps2 expansion bay, fits lighters, and I can fight atleast an ounce in there.

12. i use the GTA IV special edition lock box to hide my weed,lighter,papers,etc.
    I keep the key on my car keys chain and throw some fabric softener sheets in there when i get some dank

im looking to buy a double chamber bubbler and maybe stock up on some papers soon

and too get out of the house before my piece broke i would put it in my sweatshirt pocket also i used to have this highlighter pen that was a one hitter

13. she goes to AA meatings

14. I Also use a crown royal bag

It works very well :]:smoking:

15. glass jar in a crown bag. just sits on my dresser

16. I have a skiing jacket ,those huge ones with alot of pockets, in my closet so i just zip down a pocket grab my weed and spoon and zip it back up. I stash my bong on top of my closet hidden pretty good. Ive learned not to keep all my eggs in one basket but ohh well

17. i keep my bud in a prescription medicine bottle in my empty iphone box on my desk, my lighters are in the box too, just not in the bottle, and when i get a bong, im gonna wrap it in bubble wrap and put it in one of my shoes (dont worry, its clean) in my shoebox in my closet with my other shoes

18. i hide mine in a drop celing in my basement

19. Haha, I FedEx'd my friend some bud by putting it in the PS2 expansion bay.

And I hide all my stuff in the box for my cell phone. I'm going to actually look for a cigar box today.

20. I've got a pipe up on the shelf above my closet cause it was a complete waste of money (that thing can't hit for anything). I've got some papers right next to my playstation 3 and I usually just keep my weed in a little drawer on my desk. Same with the grinder.