How do you hide you weed at school?

Discussion in 'General' started by Greenzendot, Jan 14, 2014.

1. don't bring weed to school if you get busted on or even around a school premise the punishment from the judge is a lot worse than if just caught with possession somewhere else. I had weed ONCE on me in high school cuz I was getting some hella dank og kush and I didn't no he brought it to school with him and he gave me it at lunch. I only had weight lifting left for that day and when I came back in the locker room it reeked of fuckin weed everybody was saying they smelt weed . and it was only an 8th the smell went thru a bag thru a t-shirt I rapped it in and thru my backpack. I just got the fuck outta there I thought I was screwed but rolled a J in the parking lot and burned to my buddy's place

2. in my pocket... where else?

3. #23 stonerchick4420, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    lol i accidentally brought my weed to school once back in the day(totally forgot it was in my bag). it was sketchy as shit. reeked up my entire locker. not worth it
    i would have kept it in my pocket once i realized i had it but it was a big bag like 4 grams so there wasn't space for it and i wasn't about to walk around smelling like dank. it was a horrible situation

4. don't let the people saying "just don't bring it" get you all paranoid about it, i have plenty of experience relating to the question and smuggling/hiding contraband is very easy. if you have a small amount, hide it in your sock under the arch of your foot. i've been searched by both police officers and a school security guard (middle school) and neither checked my sock (although a cop once ripped the soles out of my shoes). let me know if you need information on smuggling larger amounts i know a lot of tricks.

5. Hide it in the tip of your penis.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This thread is like Os's grades a fail

7. How about an oz or two?

8. Who brings weed to school lol

9. i've heard of people like hiding it above the ceiling tiles in the restroom you could always do that lol.

10. [quote name="BigBlazer" post="19343556" timestamp="1389767039"]How about an oz or two?[/quote]do this to smellproof it:weedairtight ziplocairtight ziploc with coffee grounds in itairtight ziploc sprayed inside and out with ozium*EXTRA PRECAUTION* airtight ziploc with some kind of odor eliminating substance (like the gel odor eliminators for bathrooms)*DOGS/THROUGH A CHECKPOINT* wrap it in duct tape spraying ozium on each layer (can also be dipped in wax if you feel the need) Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. You sir are as crafty as cheese singles

12. I hid mine in the principals asshole.sent from underneath my balls

13. It goes straight up my ass. No lube or anything. Keeping it real.

14. By not bringing it to school at all.

15. Hmm sounds like me before almost got busted. I used bring bud it was such a nice spot but one day someone walked in and snitches and I got searched luckily I dumped it or I would been fucked

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Bad idea! There will always be someone that rats you out. At my school there was always a bust every few month or so. A student had a bong and an eighth in his locker, I mean really? How stupid can you get? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. dont take it, and febreeze the fuck out of everything you own. I kept thinking I was smelling cannabis everywhere, found out it was me...

18. Don't.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. ur stupid as hell if u take any weed with u to skool, the fuck u need it for anyways? its not like ur gonna smoke a joint in the bathroom.

w8 till u get home and toke up.

20. Absofuckinglutely do NOT leave it in your locker. NO NO NO!