Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you hide the smell after you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iowa stoner, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I don't like smelling like shit, I love everything about smoking accept the smell. Is there anyway I can completely mask it cus I don't like people knowing I smoke weed.

2. Not completely mask it, but there are things you can do to help. For starters, use a sploof while smoking. Then, when you're done toking, spray some axe, or change your clothes.

3. I always wear a jacket when im going to smoke, before i smoke i take it off, after i smoke i put it back on. Also dont put heavy amounts of lynx on cos ive found that it seperates the smell of weed and lynx and makes it more noticable, if you have a toilet spray, one that nuetralises the smell instead of just putting a scent to mask it, that is also good :)

4. Eye drops.
    Cologne.
    Confidence.
    All you need.

5. If im in public ill wear a sweatshirt or somthin then take it off after smokin, in my room. Open window and doorshut and fan blowin out the window. works fine

6. the best thing i do..i mix menthol flavoured tobacco and weed...i normally smoke wid my friends for hours ..so we keep a handful of chewing gums , some snacks n a lot of fluid( water juice coke)...after smoking i just need to chew a bubble gum n i get rid of the smell

7. Smoke in front of a fan (of course use it as an exhaust)

8. ONA all the way if burning in your house. Its not a cover up... it neutralizes the smell completely in a few minutes.

9. #9 Felix vom Hof, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    Giving zero fucks.