How do YOU handle your munchies when you blaze?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kewlbox13, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Simply post how you handle it. Could be a place you always go to, or constantly raiding the fridge.

When I toke I usually drive to Taco Bell before hand and buy around 4-6 Doritos locos tacos (god damn those things are amazing), or more if I feel like it. If I have another person with me I get a party box (12 tacos). If I have more than 2 people with me I ask for everyone to throw in some cash, otherwise the tacos are for me  :cool:

Taco Bell over here stays open to midnight  :yummy:

2. i kill squirrells with a pellet gun and make various types of meals out of them

3. Hahahaha XD I liked this one

4. I eat the souls of children.

5. Damn I hate when I'm with stoners and all they ever want is Taco Bell.

I usually eat a big meal before I smoke.  If that doesn't hold me over I raid the fridge, or head out with the shades on.

6. It's because they are open till midnight and I can't blaze at my house. I have the stereotypical overprotective parents. Otherwise I'd raid the shit out of my own fridge.

7. I raid the fuck outta my fridge and eat anything and everything

8. see I can't do that. I always make sure not to eat for a few hours before I smoke for two reasons! One because I feel smoking on an empty stomach gets you that little bit higher and two because no matter what I eat before I smoke no matter how throw up full I am I get hungry again.

So I don't eat for a few hours before I smoke. And then when I do I get a full meal in!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Eat whatever is in the fridge, Self control lately so I just drink juice or eat fruit.

10. Good points. 

It honestly depends, some strains make me feel like a poor starving African boy.  And with others I don't care much for eating at all.  

11. taco Bell? Make a run for the toilet.

LOL no Jack in the box is where I like to chow down.

12. Rice Krispie Treats with peanut butter spread across the top. Dry as hell but delicious.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I raid the fridge or eat ramen. I get baked and come home and destroy my kitchen tryin to make good food. I always get some kind of food maker for Christmas haha. One year got a quesadilla maker and last year I got a popcorn machine. Nothing's better than a big ass bowl of buttery popcorn with a soda and movie.

Everything better with a bag of weed.

14. I like to keep it simple, I only munch on junk food with friends. Otherwise i make whatever i want for my big meals, and usually take a piece of fruit, some salad, or cereal for my smaller meals. If im being cheap I'll just munch on cereal or make french fries.

15. #15 Jerzeslugga, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    Fuck that shit..

I eat BEFORE i SMOKE...

Going on WAWA runs or taco bells runs was something we did in high school...I always try to eat before I smoke..unless it's a special ocassion like 420 or just a get together sesh.

16. Its so american in here someone open a window

17. Shit Tb is open until 4am here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I always end up going to Shell Gasstation n getting a slurpee *i only buy slurpees from this shell because they have a different machine than anywhere els and it makes the slurpees carbonated and they are 10019928288282X better like that makes it so much more enjoyable n addicting lol* but yeah slurpees! And / or a Big can of redbull or the only monster energy drink i like is the Ballers Blend *DUB Edition* and these candys i have only found at 1 store by the beach where i live r soo good i end up buyin the whole box everytime theyget a new one - Sweet Tart Shockers. Fuckin amazing and then u know the regulars for everyone bag of chips or Jalapeno Cheddar Dorito's and make nacho's n cheese with them , maybe some beef jerkey and sometimes drive up to Mc D's n get a large fri with some mcchicken sauce to dip. But i love my munchies its not 100% nessesary but the slurpee or energy drink is. Then just sit back at home take a few more dabs as you melt into ur chair n watch some tv or in my case game the fuck out till ya pass out.

19. Oh yeah and once a week or every 2nd week i get a few of my homies n we get cooked outa our trees n head up to this amazingly good n really nice sushi place n every day between 1130am - 1:30 they have all u can eat sushi for 12.50 comes up to like 15$ a person after all the drinks *drinks arnt all u can drink tho so sorta sucks but we always just get a can of pop + this really good japanese drink they have there* n for 15$ after tax's n with drinks cant go wrong with as much sushi as u can stuff ur face with. Soooo worth every penny and every second of pain when u leave from eating so much :3

20. I am going to start doing this.