How Do You Handle This?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokesochi, May 7, 2014.

1. So my friend bought a quarter ounce of weed for $50 and an iphone charger. My first thought was wow that must be shitty weed, but it's probably high end mids. Anyway, she hasn't smoked any of it, and she's had it a month. So I asked of she was planning on using it? She told me it didn't matter and she'll probably flush it. My heart stopped guys. I told her I'd be happy to take it off her hands, I'd even pay her for it and she can name the price. But she said no because she doesn't want to be that person. (*that person* I'm just assuming is a dealer). So I asked her today about buying it and she told me she's probably just gonna save it for who knows when. I tried explaining that weed will lose it's potency if you don't use it. She's like, oh well if it goes bad. I told her that was a waste and seriously she should consider my point of view. So she tells me, yeah I don't see what's so bad about letting something illegal go to waste vs something like bread.

I'm so irritated. Do you guys have any thoughts or experience with something like this?

2. Ask her who she bought it from and see if you can get the same deal. Let her be.

3. immaturity at its finest

🌞

4. Why are you so desperate to by some mids off this chick?

5. You really need to obtain that quarter.  What kind of paranoid bitch wouldn't give away weed she doesn't want to a close friend ?  And why did you mention an iPhone charger lol

6. [​IMG]

(Not you OP, the girl)

7. Keep your back hand strong. 
    She needs a revelation, son. 

8. Well she got the deal because she gave him an iphone charger and $50.

9. Ok so it shouldn't be more than 70 dollars for you.

10. Well, my dealer just quit dealing, and I think I can make my hash go a little farther with the mids. But also, the fact that she doesn't want to use it, is constantly considering flushing it, and then shows it off to people irritates me. I want it because I'll at least use it. She basically has it as a trophy. My thoughts are basically, if you didn't want to smoke it in the first place, why did you buy so much? She's literally not going to use it. And she asked me for a pack of rolling papers a week after she got it, so being a generous friend went and bought her some, even thought they're cheap. But she won't even smoke it with me.

11. iphone chargers are like 20 bucks or more so she paid 70ish bucks for it. it better be some good shit or else she got ripped. tell her your friends a cop and he said if she gives it to him he wont have the drug task force bust her and her family lmao. obviously logical reasoning witth her wont work. you need to make it seem like her idea to give it to you. orrr tell her youre having a small get together and she should bring it and smoke with everyone and when she shows upp its just you and your homies lol. say everyone else is coming later. and then after a few minutes say we should get high as shit before the party. pinchh as much as you can.

orrr get over it

12. That's true, I mean I offered her 70 for it. But I think I'll just hit up the kid she bought it from. Still a quarter is a lot to buy and just not use

13. iphone 4 charges?
    10 dollars- MAX, if you buy it online including tax. 

14. She just bought it to look "cool" (what is she fourteen?) . Let her have her "trophy" ,forget about her cheap shit ,and go find another dealer.

15. Doesnt sounds like a tight friend

16. Haha great reply, I'm starting to get over it. Basically I just feel the same way you might feel if someone told you "I've got a secret!.....but I can't tell you." It's that type of feeling. I'll get over it though, and honestly reading these replies helps because I was worked up about 15 mins ago lmao

17. Yeah she was my best friend but over the past few months we've really grown apart. We're no longer on the same page for anything so idk

18. Yeah, you're right. She's immature, I don't need it

19. Not only that, but it was just the brick, not even the cable.

20. the last iphone 4 charger i bought ran me 25 for the brick and the cord at walmart and i doubbt she had time to order it off the internet before she went and got tthe sack. doofuus