Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you guys transform your kief to hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by killakief, Jun 14, 2015.

1. #1 killakief, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    I love making/using kief when smoking but I want to know how and can I make my kief into hash, I have only tried hash once with a group and wanna do it again. Any suggestions??

2. Well you are technically making hash when you use a pollen press.. Makes hash pucks.

3. wrong section, and there could be a number of reasons. malnutrition,shock the list goes on. 

4. All you need to do is take cellophane, like the bottom of a cig pack, put kief inside, wrap tightly and form the kief into a small brick, fold over a few times, wrap that in some newspaper, wet the newspaper, and press a few times with a hair straightener, and than you unwrap and have your little brick, i haven't done it in a long time, haha cheers.

5. You could also put it in a little baggy then put that in your shoe and go for a walk. My buddy did this all the time the only problem I had was I could not take a hit because I have this thing against feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Someone with a foot fetish would go bat-shit crazy over "foot kief"!!!!

7. #8 Bob Barker, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    You can press it with your hand into a ball. Then take a pan of boiling water and press as hard as you can. Pick up the hash and fold it a couple times and repeat with the pan and hand folding until your tired. Presto, you have hash.

There are a couple details/tips I left out.

8. Basically press, heat press, fold, repeat?

9. I prefer to do it in my hands... You take a gram of kief in your hand and add one or two DROPS of water and try to form and knead the kief into a small ball or brick, heating with a lighter every minute or so. You will begin to see a change in color to a deep brown after 45 mins to an hour. Continue working in your hands until it looks good! Then get blazed haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434366848.251070.jpg

"I always have corn chips in the trunk"