Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you guys take a big bong hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoned_Pony666, Jul 27, 2011.

1. I've just started smoking, and got my first bong. How do you take a big hit without coughing everywhere? Is it just working up to it?

2. That just depends on how much weed you pack the bowl in and if it's really good dank. You'll eventually stop auto-coughing, but if it's always good dank, you'll never stop coughing with a bong hit.

3. Honestly it's different for everyone. Personally, I've never been able to take large hits because I like to enjoy the smoke instead of coughing my brains out. But, if you inhale slower when you put the lighter to the weed the smoke will be less harsh. If you inhale too quick and hard the smoke will not be very enjoyable.

4. suck slow and u dont always gotta take a fat hit ur gonna be high in the end anyways

5. just go on youtube and watch people take hits. you will get it after a while :D. also watch this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGcEz91ejIY]‪How I take a big hit - Milking the Phire 12 Stem Perc Bong‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. i pull my hit until it reaches the top, then i blow out of my nose to clear my lungs, then clear the bong.

• Like Like x 1
  7. another trick that always work's is to take a deep breath then blow out the entire contents of your lungs then take a hit, work's like a charm.

8. I don't own a bong, but when I use my spoon I always try to take the biggest hit possible. I've been smoking for 5 years and I ALWAYS used to cough, but now I guess my lungs got used to it and I don't cough, EVER. Except for once in a while when it's some bomb dank. But if I do have to cough I usually just fight it because fuck... Coughing with an assload of smoke in your lungs isn't exactly enjoyable.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I take a semi-big hit, clear, then shove the slide right back in and repeat. Keep doing that until you feel you've taken enough.

It'll build up and you'll have one big hit at the end without so much of the harshness because you control how much you take.

10. 1) Light weed

2) Inhale slowly until chamber is filled

3) pull out slide and clear chamber

4) Smoke goes in and out of lungs.

Its like fucking rocket science I swear.

11. Add more water and don't suck so hard and the hit will be looser...

12. Wait a minute... 1, 2, 3, 4? What comes after 4 again, I think it's 6? Nope 11, yeah it's definitely 11.:devious:

13. If you want to train like rocky you first load up good size bowls and always use fresh cold water. You always keep your piece clean and stem free of resin.

That is preparation, this is training.

First take good sized hits and hold the hit in for 5 seconds. When you can do that move to 10 seconds.

Next start taking fatter, slower hits, milk the bong if you will and get the whole hit deep in your lungs.

To earn your black belt take a huge hit, hold for 2 secs then blow it out and right away take another fat hit and suck it all in.

14. Um, every time i smoke?

15. sometimes it's just willpower to not cough. if it hurts a bit, i hold it back anyway because i know if i cough it might just get rougher. honestly though, some people just cough. my friend eric coughs no matter what he's smoking from.

16. practice really, take a bunch of big hits and you will get used to them

17. Ok thanks guys. I won't stop even after I can take huge hits :D

18. 1. Pack bowl

2. Pick up lighter

3. Light lighter

4. Light bowl

5. Inhale the glourious fumes of heaven

repeat 1000 times till your throat becomes accustomed to thc and cbd / smoke / weed

19. you can simply pack one hitters if you find you can't feel out how big of a hit you're going to get.

And btw if you fill the chamber and remove the bowl you don't have to clear all of it at once. just cover the holes and take your time...assuming it's a huge ass bong. Or just take half of it and give the rest to someone else.

20. Cause we men not boyz I was fools under the Tavel like nothin. ..,,