How do you guys study in college and smoke at the same time?

Discussion in 'General' started by SSH12, Feb 27, 2014.

1. I'm in college right now and I find that smoking makes studying more difficult for me. I usually have a snapper at the end of a day to end nights well and sleep easy unless I have hella homework.  And on weekends I'll have a good couple seshes with friends. But whenever I try to study or i'm in class my concentration level has gone down the drain, my motivation is gone and I'm super lazy and end up spacing out half the class. I recently resorted to adderall which does help but only for the first 2-3 hours and i'm back to lazy mode with being barely able to concentrate.

What is your guys typical routine? I was thinking just doing schoolwork on weekdays and just smoking on weekends only.  

2. You should be fine just smoking a little bit before bed during the week, and smoking as you please on the weekends. I do not recommend going to class high or studying high.

3. i can..but i guess its just because i have a high tolerance.

4. Some people just aint cut out for smoking while in school. If its affecting your classes then id say cut it down to weekend only or quit it all together. When i was still smoking I became really lazy with class work and always procrastinate and it was making my anxiety worsts

5. I though smoking before class would make me look stoned as hell but I tried it one day and I swear everyone took me way more serious then when I'm sober but dont smoke before studying or you won't remember anything next day lol

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

6. #6 black sabbath, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    Idk man personally I'm failing out so i wouldn't reccomend it but that doesn't mean weed makes you fail, I'm just starting to see that school may not be for me. I know plenty of honor roll college stoner students you can do it if you work hard enough

edit: What a bogus 666th.... Giving advice n shit smh

7. you can't be high when you are learning something new

being high and reviewing old stuff is fun

8. A guy walks into a doctor's office, tells the doctor, "it hurts when I do this." The doctor says, "well, stop doing that."

I don't know why smoking weed when you're not studying or in class is affecting your concentration, I wonder if it might be other things affecting it. But if you think smoking is hurting your school performance, the best way to help it, and to find out, is to take a break.

Maybe everybody isn't cut out for school and weed. Worked for me though, managed to keep a 4.0 :smoke: I like studying interesting subjects while high.