How do you guys prepare for a date

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by incrededibles, Feb 28, 2018.

1. I woulda regretted bagging her anyway. Kinda bitchy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. So this is something that you will find is true with a lot of girls on dating sites as far as the photos go. only 1 of the girls I met off a dating site looked exactly like her pictures, the other two were close but definitely had some filters or more makeup on in the pictures, but most people are putting their best face forward trying to attract someone, so you can't really blame them. I know I didn't use pictures that made me look shitty.

As far as the awkward part, don't sweat it. Chalk it up to an experience and learn from it, think of things that went well and just try to improve on those

• Like Like x 1
  3. Never really prepared for dates if I'm honest.when I was young shamefully I was a bit of slag lol
    Not being big headed but I didn't do the chasing. Also they werent really dates but just fucks.
    Calmed down a fair bit now it was fun at the time but it's not reputation you really want .

4. Just make sure you are clean and well groomed
    and be yourself

• Like Like x 1
  5. Or went commando

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ask her out to the bar.

Why? Because, if you are going to continue to internet date, you are going to have to learn to overcome her objections of you; courting women is a lot like trying to sell something.. When you try to sell something, people will try and hit your pitch with objections based on price, function and a variety of other things and your ability to deal with objections and rejection as a whole will dictate how well you sell and also learn to sell.

Do not give up... "She was bitchy, not pretty, blah, blah" You quit, bottom line. Do not quit!!! Persevere!!!

Learn to sell yourself and you can start that process by forcing yourself into uncomfortable, high pressure situations.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Omg. Sorry but no to those two points about talking about finance. Dont getme wrong, some women do need to hear that the guy can offer financial security... but never ever assume that they do until they give you signs or make comments that confirm it. I am 36 years old, and have NEVER EVER found it attractive whena man talks about finances. Especially the crap about how much he spent on his watch/shoes/car whatever... it is an instant turn off and i have never gone on a second date with any of those guys because they make me physically ill.

So no. Definitely wait to see if she wants that shit before talking about finances.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lol thank you for bringing back this thread with your passion

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yo.

Just go and be confident and spontaneous and I think it's best not to even think about it at all beforehand. Just show up being confident and take it from there. Do not over think things during either, it just takes from the experience and may create you to feel things that aren't even there and let your mind fuck you.

If you scored a date with em, I would assume there is some level of attraction already. You want to build on it not tear it down brotha!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah I’ve definitely had the best results living in the present and not making myself crazy with what happens next

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. This is very true ...like some type of salesman or 'carpetbagger'

always good to be ready for that quick sales pitch

as for getting ready to date or close the sale

I'm always ready on the the spot

tho being top eager to please can blow you outta the water

12. I just invite them over to my place and clean my room and bathroom real good. Not being cheap i just find the first date should be introducing them to what you're into or showing them a nice spot in area you like.

Normal clothes and just talking. If they don't like me for being me it wouldn't have worked anyways.

13. #33 Deleted member 985876, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2018
    1: Get really really stoned

2: Hype myself and, get confident

3: Shower and, scrub thoroughly and, my wash hair. Shave off my neckbeard and, patchy faical hair and, keep the goatee I got going on.

4: Brush my teeth thoroughly as if I'm a kid trying to avoid the denist floss and, use lots of amounts of mouth wash.

5: Apply a small dabble of cologne

6: Trim my nails, and clean my ears

7: Wear a little bit nicer shirt, and, some comfy regular ol' fitting jeans with a belt loose fitting boxers, comfy socks, nice pair of running shoes. Also my usual comfy grey beanie, to hide my thin hair and my glass I need to see everything.

8: Make sure I have money in my wallet, make sure my phone is charged 100%. Make I got my dab pen in my pocket and, switched off and, fully charged, I also make to have 2 lighters, and, 4 joints(2 doob big tubes with 1 gram cone joints in both infused with shatter rolled into a worm with keif and, bud and, hash) and, mints in my pocket as well.

9: Take a few dabs and, eat a few breath mints.

10: Get an uber or hopefully own a decent car by the time I get a date.....

Haven't had one in years though.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I’ve never went into a date stoned. In self-conscious enough lol. Smoking during the date is another story

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I'm stoned 24/7.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Did you ever see the movie "Something About Mary?"

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Franks and beans!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. this is my quick tutorial
    get fresh so you can feel good (shower,haircut,shave)
    pull out your best outfit , if you look good, you feel good
    crazy one: call her on ft before, so all the jitters would be out then, nothing is a surprise when you actually meet, because now you really know how they sound,and actually look. pictures sometimes dont tell the whole story.
    you can never overload on smell, brush the f*ck out of your teeth,mouthwash, and make sure to have cologne.

19. It’s been a very long time since I went on a date - probably twenty-something years - but I will tell you how I prepared for a date when I was younger and it seemed to work with excellent.

I showered and put on deodorant.

I put on clean clothes and combed my hair.

I put my wallet in my pocket and left the house.

This probably took ten minutes. It seemed to work very good and I’m really not sure what anyone could do differently.

J

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Oh and we never did Man-scaping
    Ball Hair was fine LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1