How do you guys prepare for a date

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by incrededibles, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Specifically from a dating site. Some nights I’ll do well, others I feel as though they’re eyeballing the door. I’ve gone on a fair amount but I’m definitely no player. How do you roll with the jitters and nerves

2. I've been with one chick for quite some time now, but back when I used to date, I always looked at the first date(s) as a completely platonic thing. I never expected anything physical, and treated the chick the way I would treat a guy friend.

This both helped me relax and actually "be myself" , as well as made it easy for the chick to see what I'm about.
    Overall, it is a much, much easier dating experience than an evening of pretending.

Some like it, others don't. Based on how it goes, you can gauge how and whether future dates happen.

Good Luck.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I've had dates that have ended in first kisses only to be ghosted after. Idk maybe i'm bad at reading people

4. Do the naked man lmfao. Watch the series how i met your mother or google it n type in naked man.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I know exactly what this is. I don't think the naked man is a good idea for a coffee shopp

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Just my daily comedy input. Lol who knows if u r hung like a horse all the women there will want a date.

8. Leave Id and any valuables at home. Only carry the amount of cash she'll need for the type of "date" it is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Why? We might walk around the city a bit

10. Cause lots of online meetings these days people r getting robbed !

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. ohhh you're talking about a real legitimate romantic date....my bad bro. Ya take her for a walk, that be cool. Gives you time to talk and get to know each other. Check out some cool places. Is she local or would you be showing her around?

• Like Like x 1
  12. She's local and yeah i'm kinda looking for a girlfriend

13. Walk is nice walk n talk maybe a nice sunset hell a picnic is a great idea . Put some thought into it women like when u made an effort for them ! Movies crap cant talk in there

14. Walk is nice walk n talk maybe a nice sunset hell a picnic is a great idea . Put some thought into it women like when u made an effort for them ! Movies crap cant talk in there

15. I've done much research on online dating and have met hundreds of women from online to in person, I can give you some tips for meeting women.

#1 There is almost literally no difference between offline dating and online, past the first date, except for the fact that relationships formed offline have a much, much better chance of going forwards past the first date, where as a meeting from online just does not.

#2 Whether online or off, the dominate factor of success is finance; simply speaking about finance in depth will make you more attractive to her.

#3 If she is completely turned off by talk of money, she is probably more interested in the physical appearance of a man than money, which means your relationship with her is almost certainly doomed to fail.

#4 If she has kids, ask about them.. You will learn more about her through learning about her children and she will be somewhat unaware of the information about herself she is giving away by speaking about her children. Furthermore, most men do not ask much about children.

#5 If she seems uninterested, confront her.. Make it seem like your going to create a conflict of sorts with her, then double down and resolve the conflict and compliment her or something like this.. Do not let her become comfortable with treating you a way that you do not like, correct her, but also let yourself be corrected by her.

#6 Every time you meet somebody, you must understand that the majority of the time that you meet somebody from online, the meeting is going to fail or go bad.. This happens the most.. Many people do not realize the one constant with online dating and that is perseverance... You must continue to meet people; do not get discouraged or quit.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. If using dating sites, my biggest piece of advice is just make your profile honest as shit. You are very likely going to get a lot less messages from people, but the ones you do get are much more legitimate. When I used OKCupid, my profile showed I was a shorter, nerdy white guy into comics, video games, movies, hiking and snowboarding. I made jokes in my profile because it is what I constantly do when talking to people.

I didn't get a huge amount of messages/responses, but the ones that did respond or message me, I met and had sex with most of them after a couple dates, and all of them a bunch of times before we just let things naturally end. I wasn't looking for a relationship at that point because I had gotten out of a bad long term relationship shortly before that, just don't try to make your profile appeal to as many people as possible if what you are putting isn't true, only opens you up for the other person to be disappointed in you

• Like Like x 2
  17. I've been called a 'Player' before but only as They head for the door

if I had just one bit of advice....?

avoid dating sites they attract weak flippant..and lying types its very easy to hurt boy/girl thru lies

if you persist and many non players do

avoid lies be honest with pic too

your 'Job' only is to get her face to face fast as...

the web is just the hook...line and text and phone the sinker

its no biggy but having something is common is ...

good luck

18. I have a date in an hour haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. It was awkward and I don’t think she was into me but that’s ok because she was less attractive than her photos

20. You probly shoulda wore your lucky drawers.