Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you guys like this bubba?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Oct 31, 2013.

1. #1 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    Some nice bubba kush it's purple and covered in trichs ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383242118.922995.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383242177.623269.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383242215.340122.jpg

35 an eighth 260 an oz.

2. Damn that looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Niiiiice man, looks super yummy! and great price on that :D :D  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:

4. Very nice, looks like some top quality dank!
    I had some bubba a few weeks ago.

5. That looks delicious dude. Nice pick up
    Would Love to roll that into a blunt.

Sent from The Gods.

6. Thanks everyone! Bubba is one of my favs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I rolled multiple j's of it, smoked fantastic.

8. That look like it smoked awesomely, I hope my crop turns out as well as yours did.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Thanks I hope it does too. Luckily you don't have to pay money for yours, though :)

10. I have to pay for it that's the problem, So, I am going to grow my own. I am researching everything I can so i can make this as cheap as possible myself. I am a diabetic and weed keeps me level.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. H ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383258463.457619.jpg

Last of my stash gonna re up tomorrow haha but here's whats left of my bubba kush. Dealer said it didn't get a good trim though so he hooked it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Mine didn't get trimmed so good either, but our stuff looks almost identical, beside the purp in it but that's due to lighting.

13. Yea my phone flash was the only light on in my room lol.
    My buds were really dry though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #14 SupaaBaked, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    The bud looks great man i would love to smoke some of that. A tip for getting gear is to buy a mh/hps instead of cfl's. you'll spend less than a hundred bucks extra it's worth it for the end result. I've put about 150-200 bucks in cfl's over a period of a few months when i started and realized i could have just saved up and gotten a proper light. All the good cfl's are 20 bucks plus and they still cant compare to hid.

15. [SIZE=12.800000190734863px]SupaaBaked is right.[/SIZE]

No matter how many but CFLs cannot compare to intensity of HIDs.

Good luck with your grow and feel free to get any tips or suggestions.

16. Got some super potent godfather og and a pre rolled blunt sparked up :smoke: ready to get stoned