How do you guys light your bud?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ckimatl95, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Simple, what do you people use to burn the bowls? I quit using Bics recently and found that beelines are much better and gets rid of that damn butane taste.

2. a lighter...lol

3. Humboldt wick

4. Magnifying glass works surprisingly well

5. a mag works better than anything for all im concerned... you are using nothing but heat to light the herb

6. I like to light my pipe with a lighter and let the herb cherry while i occasionally take a rip off it.
    Matches are nice too when i have them.

7. it is really impractical though...i dont think i wanna take my bong outside every time i wanna rip it....maybe just for shits and giggles once and a while though

8. I would love to try a magnifying glass, but I'm trying to avoid the whole "going to jail" thing, so I need to stay indoors, away from windows. I usually use a bic. When I have hemp wick I use that, but I usually don't have any.

9. Herb Iron at home.
    Lighter elsewhere.

10. What else would you be using to light a bowl lol, the thunderbolt of Zeus?

11. bic...........

12. hempwick
    herb iron
    hot wand heated with a butane torch

... i just avoid directly use lighters if at all possible.

13. im using beeline right now.
    i love it you can taste the weed so much more and for me i havent coughed at all since using it.i need to get some more in the next day or two though im running low.
    butane=nasty

14. Hemp wicks all day.

15. only problem with that is you need sun ;)

16. Molten steel

17. Molten lava from the earth's core

18. matches most of the time, other times just a cheapo lighter

19. When weather permits I take solar rips with a magnifying glass, during winter the sun comes right through one of our windows and is perfect for hits from around 1:00 pm to 3:00. Otherwise I really like hempwick when I have it or a torch lighter held far away so it just barely lights it up :bongin: