how do you guys hide shaving mishaps?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeadliestSnatch, Nov 4, 2013.

1. #1 DeadliestSnatch, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    Pretty random, I know. But I just got a gnarly scratch on my neck from shaving. Is there anything I can do other than let my battle scar heal and be careful next time? 

And a side note to anyone reading this: Don't shave when your really stoned. not worth it haha

2. lol i think is called polsporin it heal cuts quick.

3. I have some cuts on my chin that never seem to heal, I'm in the same boat. I can't stop shaving but they get irritated sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. electric razor/trimmer.

5. #5 DeadliestSnatch, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    @[member="Landon"] oh yeah i had that for my tattoo and it really worked. thanks for the tip I'm gonna do that

Haha definitely will do that/grow a beard from now on. shaving sucks

7. i've only nicked myself a few times. always healed up before my next shave though.

8. With my beard.

9. I just prefer an electric shaver, it's much easier and I don't get the shaving rash like I always do with a razor.  Plus that way you can clean up but still have some stubble for the ladies.

10. Who the fuck cares

11. I'm sorry I offended you with this topic bro. I'll be sure to consult with you before my next post

12. Styptic pencil....you can get them at any drug store...just rub it on the cut and bleeding stops....

13. [​IMG]

Word I live right next to a pharmacy. thats exactly what I need right now thanks

15. Hide them? I'm a man so I just let it be.

Although, I never cut myself shaving. Very rarely I'll get a tiny spot that bleeds....leave a piece of tissue on it for a few minutes....pull it off....no more bleeding. Styptic pencil is the way to go though....

16. I just tell them its herpes

17. I cut my chin while shaving as a freshman in high school.  It sucked because I was about to go out to eat.  And of course our waitress would be someone I knew from high school, and there I was, looking like a goomba with toilet paper attached to my chinny chin chin.

18. #18 Cereal Killer, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    Dude knows his stuff! :hello:

Afrin works too if you have that, the main ingredient is an alpha adrenergic which causes vasoconstriction, in turn slowing/stopping the bleeding.

Or just give up the razor, it works for me :D

19. Yeah, I have a full beard....fuck shaving...

20. I use an electric trimmer for my chin (to leave stubbles) and a hand razor for the rest of my face.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app