Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you guys get the resin out of the inside of your bowls?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I'm not talking about the resin in the bowlpack, but actually inside the bowl, the walls of my piece are just lined with resin and since I have no bud at the moment, I need to get that resin out to smoke.

I was wondering what methods you guys use to get that shit out of there. right now i'm using a small screwdriver but it isn't that efficient

2. Bent-straight  wire coat hangar.

3. pipe cleaners work perfectly

4. My friend would clean his pipe with acetone and then dump all the "gunk" onto a little dish or plate, then he'd run a blade through the wet gunk and it would just scrape up the resin.

Your friend was a crack-head.

6. small knife.

7. I cum in the bowl hole.

8. #8 ckycampmember, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Use a poker tool or something similar. Scape it out and make it into a ball. It'll burn forever and taste like ass.
    DO NOT DO THIS!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Soak in a degreaser for 12+hours, I use Grunge Off

10. Its worth mentioning that I am planning to smoke the resin. Keep the ideas coming guys!

I'm gonna try that coat hanger idea right now, thanks.

11. paper clip and perseverance

12. i use a paper clip and i just stick it in the hole and move it around a lot in the bowl. then shake the bowl and all the resin falls out.

13. I use a small flathead screwdriver, manages to scrape up the resin quite nicely.

14. You can heat a flat head screwdriver. You can also use 151 rum let it soak for a bit then scrape and let it dry COMPLETELY! You can get good resin that's smokable from it, but it's probably going to be nasty and leave you with a headache.Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

15. Rubbing Alcohol & Salt Solution (with warm water). Cover all the holes and shake it around a bit.Sent from The Architect's Mobile Device

16. The paint opener tool that you use to pry open the gallons if paint withSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Usually, I just clean my bowl by soaking it in a gallon ziploc filled with running alcohol. Then I pour salt in the mouthpiece as well as the bowl. I put the bag in an area so the bowl is kept up-right and the water doesn't flatten out in the bag, usually in a bucket or small waste basket. I let it sit for 3-4 hours shaking the bag every half hour. When I go to see I after that, I wash the bowl in the sink with running warm-hot water and by then, my bowl is spotless. Just make sure you let it dry before smokin out of it

18. This if you're planning on not smoking it. Use a paperclip if you do

19. [quote name="GanjaJoe96" post="19424275" timestamp="1390947770"]This if you're planning on not smoking it. Use a paperclip if you do[/quote] you only have to wait like 4 hours haha

20. Bobby pins r best cus they have the big flat edge. Get the pipe warm first. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app