How do you guys get rid of your hairs "down there"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by goodseasons, Mar 26, 2012.

1. #1 goodseasons, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    I shave, but its so scary so i'm trying to find a better way... Was thinking about NAIR

2. with a razor blade. nair will NEVER be near my "down there" region

3. [​IMG]

One by one.

4. I just go Zohan.

5. I dont get how you can do it with a razor blade... I always cut myself, and its so scary. You should let me know what razor you use!

6. [​IMG]

I feel like a child or a woman if it's COMPLETELY gone.

7. Razor going across.

You get the close shave of going against the grain, but without the irritation.

8. But what about balls... scariest part for me.

9. [quote name='"goodseasons"'] But what about balls... scariest part for me.[/quote]

just take two fingers and spread the sack so there's no wrinkles. go gentle.

10. i buy the cheapest three bladed pack of razors and whatever gilette shaving cream looks appealing to me at that time. i shave everything down there and the only time i cut myself is when i am being careless, which has been only a handful of times. otherwise, it's just like shaving my face.

11. nair would burn you so bad it makes your skin hot and your dick region is already super hot so mixing both is not good. I use a norelco shaver and just trim.

12. Gold magic powder. Its just so easy. Its like Nair but its a lot more gentle. Its actually intended for your face but you can use it "down there" lol.

Highly recommended. You just add water, put it on, wait 5-7 minutes then use a rag to wipe it all off and poof! You're all smooth :cool:

13. Shaved balls are a major turnoff. Just trim.

14. Lmao! The other day I was with some friends and they all started making jokes about how its gay to shave your balls. I don't get it, I think its definitely a turn on. And as far as I'm concerned, its in the guy's best interest to shave them... If you catch my drift :D

15. 100 grit sandpaper :eek:

16. No Nair. You will regret it.

17. This.....

:eek:.......

18. [quote name='"fuckthecops"']Gold magic powder. Its just so easy. Its like Nair but its a lot more gentle. Its actually intended for your face but you can use it "down there" lol.

Highly recommended. You just add water, put it on, wait 5-7 minutes then use a rag to wipe it all off and poof! You're all smooth :cool:[/quote]

You sure it works?! I don't wanna end up burning my balls

19. this whole thread sounds incredibly unpleasant.

20. [quote name='"goodseasons"']I shave, but its so scary so i'm trying to find a better way... Was thinking about NAIR[/quote]

Don't do it, I did and it dripped further down my nether regions and BURNED like my )/&; was on fire!!