how do you guys feel about

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wein-dog12, Jan 20, 2009.

1. #1 wein-dog12, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    mda i checked pillreports.com about some blue dolphin's i might be picking up this friday and it said the pill contains mda, so i was just wondering how does it differ from reall mdma and erowid.org said mda is slightly more phsycadelic, so what can i expect on the subject of phsycadelic-ness ??

2. My first two i ever took were blue dolphins, nothing insane. Just a typical E trip.

3. First color,print or anything like that doesnt mean shit.

Mda is fun to me.I know some people do not like it at all.It is abit more Visual and less euporic and speedy than Mdma.

Research Erowid about Mdma and Mda and you will see they are noticbly differant.I had some Purple Key's that had alittle Mda a awhile back that were pretty fun.If you can find pure Mda which can be hard I would do it instead of taking a pill that someone say's had Mda in it.

Get yourself a test kit to know for sure what your rolls have in them.They may not even have any Mdxx in it what so ever.

If you are not going to test them pop one only and see what happens.

On erowid read alot of reports to get a "sense" of the visuals.

4. I had blue dolphins once and they weren't great, but that usually has more to do with press/batch/location. If the reports in your area are good I say go for it but i've never had an MDA press before so I don't really know what to tell you.

5. welll the report was from my area so i kinda trust them and i have read about mda on erowid and have researched it well i just wanted to see what your opinions about it were

6. ive had a lot of friends take those and all have said they were physcadelic. they said the day or two following they were seeing ghosts that were djs playing music in their room and stuff like that. they said they were amazing rolls though.

7. yeah im sure

8. Yeah pretty much what everyone has said: little to no euphoria and more psychedelic.
    Personally I get no euphoria at all and it always makes me very lazy and lethargic, like a strong dose of mdma. Have had some very interesting visuals on it. Definitely a do at home/chill setting drug, not a party drug.

9. i try to you help you out and you throw back sarcasm? be a little more open minded

10. yes and thank you for helping but i highly doubt that your friends were seeing ghost djs trying to play music in their room