Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you guys dress?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420everysecond, Nov 29, 2011.

1. i wear other peoples skin

2. <----------
    <----------
    <----------
    <----------

3. i sell alligators in the black market

4. Some of you dress like shit bags

5. Fratty as hell. Polo, Lacoste, Vineyard Vines, Southern Tide. Khakis. Loafers, Chacos, Sperrys. Lots of buttondowns and etc.. Everyone in SC dresses like that though

6. Nikes on my feet, jeans a little low ( my eyes lower ) long shirt usually with a solid logo, a lot of LRG and a cap on my dome

7. well first i start off with a clean pair of undies (boxer briefs), then my jeans, but sometimes i'll put on socks first if it's cold. Shirt comes next, then depending on the weather some kind of jacket or hoody. shoes...oh, can't forget my belt, sometimes it's the last thing on. then the compulsory wallet and cell phone check and off i go.

8. Slim jeans uasly a bit low long tees uasly skate brand and a big ass hoody with a tuke. I'm a ski bum so

9. Usually same as OP, with the occasional plaid shirt, minus the moccasins.

10. [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']red jump suit on the weeks, blue on the week days, unless it's snowing then I use snow shoes too[/quote]

I was about to ask why the prison you're in has you change the color of your jumpsuit depending on the day, but then I read the part about snowshoes.

11. Like an early 20th century gentleman

12. Strictly shorts (even in winter/live in SoCal so its mostly warm)
    Imaginary Foundation/Johnny Cupcakes shirts.
    Cardigans
    Toms
    Beanies
    Sometimes new era caps.

13. Love Lacoste aye? I prefer Vineyard Vines and Polo :D

14. #34 Harman, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
    swag:cool:

15. I wear my jean jacket with sooo many things.
    Sometimes I like to wear little dresses and/or wedges:)
    It's usually pretty simple actually, not too much thought goes into what I wear, but people tell me I look nice a lot so I guess it works!

16. Polo, Southpole, Phatfarm, PJmark. Stuff like that. Have a few American Eagle clothes, but they don't make that many clothes in my size.

17. My style differentiates. When im at home I throw on a furry plaid jacket and sweatpants. At school its the jeans and jacket with some fresh vans on.

18. #38 Bundermeyer, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Like a boss. Always baggy basketball shorts or baggy nike sweatpants, bball shoes or Sanuk's, hoody or jacket or mildly baggy t-shirt.

19. Boots, faded jeans, any shirt I grab in the morning.

20. Guess you could say I dress like a "normal" kid. (Ex. Hollister, Abercrombie, no homo skinny jeans) so people are surprised when they find out I smoke.