Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you guys conserve your weed ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YoungOldSchoolStoner, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Hey all, I cant aford the usual fourth every week right now and im having alot of trouble conserving my weed its like the only time I really worry about conserving is after I smoke most of it  :( , so I was wondering if you had any tips or tricks on making your sack last longer, thanks in advance :smoke:

2. get a bong or a vape.

or smoke less

take a t-break and just dont go back to smoking so much each day

3. Smoke out of a piece or vape, don't roll it up.. don't wake and bake or you'll be smoking all day, when I was conserving I would smoke a few bowls at night and an 1/8 would last like 1-1.5 weeks

4. #5 MacTonite, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    i chop off my hands.

5. Very good advice, I use a bong and it seems to not take as much weed. I also only smoke at night time, usually maybe around 8:00 or 9; 00 take a few hits and then some more later on and weed lasts a pretty good while

6. Dont really know anything about vapes could anyone recommend a good one ?

7. I have the Arizer Extreme Q :yummy:

Me too, I can't recommend it enough!

9. I cant do it I'm trying. But I just smoke when i feel like it an buy more. You could die any second enjoy life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. agree, smoking early is the biggest factor for me in saving weed. I usually have good self control but once i smoke there's no stopping me!

11. All you can do is smoke less. The less you use, the bit more you still have. Haha just like $$

12. Like this...

[​IMG]

13. I don't.

I grow and just blaze the day away :smoking:

14. I have the MFLB and I get quite high from a vapor bowl with much less weed than if I was smoking it.

15. a little bit of everything,  buy in bulk its cheaper, fuck blunts, just use a one hitter or a bong, and if you smoke all day everyday smoke less like later in the day. 

16. When I picked up I used to split it up into one of those weekly pill fob things. So I'd put an equal amount in the monday section, the tuesday section, etc and only smoke what was in each part each day. Helps me to see how much I have and how long I have to make it last.

17. I limit myself to .3 grams a day. Except on Mondays I smoke 1.5 grams. Me so excited for tomorrow :D

18. Lol the one person who looks forward to Monday, how can you smoke .3 a day do you have a high tolerance cuz I pack up like a .4 bowl and might not even be that high